I'm Worried Now

Okay, on Monday,approximately 2 days before Neteller quit accepting US transactions to and from gambling websites, I withdrew 4,000 bucks from Full Tilt.I withdrew this money using EFT on Monday and since Wednesday sometime, the transaction that it was accepted but the money still isnt in my bank account.It usually only takes 2 days after i withdraw the money for it to be in my account, but it has almost been 5 days, and what really worries me is that the transaction says it has been accepted.Why would something like this happen? I called Neteller and they told me that it was already accepted and sent to the bank account, and I told them that it wasn't in my bank account, they surprisingly were like "It isn't?".. Then after a long awkward pause they said it could take up to 2 weeks for it actually be in my account, but this has never been the case.Does anyone know why something like this would happen??And Yes I'm a US player, but this money was already in Neteller and processing the withdraw before they changed the US policies.

For whatever reason I decided to have a bank draft sent to me from World Sports Exchange close to 2 months ago for $500. I have not seen the check and when I call I get the run around about how they messed up a bunch of checks and it is on the way. I was trying to ***** so that they would cancel the check, refund my account, and than I could Neteller it out but now thats no good. I dont see why they would renig on my check but I am getting more and more worried with every news story that breaks about poker/gambling online.I dont like the fact that other are having withdraw problems

For whatever reason I decided to have a bank draft sent to me from World Sports Exchange close to 2 months ago for $500. I have not seen the check and when I call I get the run around about how they messed up a bunch of checks and it is on the way. I was trying to ***** so that they would cancel the check, refund my account, and than I could Neteller it out but now thats no good. I dont see why they would renig on my check but I am getting more and more worried with every news story that breaks about poker/gambling online.I dont like the fact that other are having withdraw problems
Did you grow up in Abilene Byan Railey?
Okay, on Monday,approximately 2 days before Neteller quit accepting US transactions to and from gambling websites, I withdrew 4,000 bucks from Full Tilt.I withdrew this money using EFT on Monday and since Wednesday sometime, the transaction that it was accepted but the money still isnt in my bank account.It usually only takes 2 days after i withdraw the money for it to be in my account, but it has almost been 5 days, and what really worries me is that the transaction says it has been accepted.Why would something like this happen? I called Neteller and they told me that it was already accepted and sent to the bank account, and I told them that it wasn't in my bank account, they surprisingly were like "It isn't?".. Then after a long awkward pause they said it could take up to 2 weeks for it actually be in my account, but this has never been the case.Does anyone know why something like this would happen??And Yes I'm a US player, but this money was already in Neteller and processing the withdraw before they changed the US policies.
Same exact thing has happened to me (even date wise/poker site) for a significant sum of money. It takes 1-3 business days usually, but I don't yet have the money in my bank account even though it says "accepted". I have never had a problem with Neteller before with withdrawing/receiving pretty large sums of money, so I guess the only thing I can do is wait.

I withdrew a couple hundred bucks a few days ago as well and hadnt recieved it so i called neteller.They told me that because the money had originally come from a gambling website it could take 4-6 weeks to get the funds. She told me to cancel the transaction, she signed me up for a neteller debit card which will be here in about a week, and it will be a 2 dollar charge to withdraw the money. Better than 4-6 weeks.

I withdrew a couple hundred bucks a few days ago as well and hadnt recieved it so i called neteller.They told me that because the money had originally come from a gambling website it could take 4-6 weeks to get the funds. She told me to cancel the transaction, she signed me up for a neteller debit card which will be here in about a week, and it will be a 2 dollar charge to withdraw the money. Better than 4-6 weeks.
Yeah, here's something weird. I went to see what was going on and maybe talk to a live support person, and the status of my money changed from "Accepted" to "Pending". Pretty weird.
interesting
interesting
As per their FAQ:Does this change affect withdrawals with NETELLER?At this time, our ability to provide US members with withdrawals is significantly reduced due to circumstances outside of our control. We are working to resolve all withdrawal issues, but in the meantime we continue to maintain these funds in trust on your behalf until we can clear the backlog.

Supposedly all Neteller withdrawals are taking 2 weeks right now due to the massive volume of requests/problems with third party processors. Honestly, Neteller's about the only place I wouldn't be worried about getting my money from right now.

Yeah, here's something weird. I went to see what was going on and maybe talk to a live support person, and the status of my money changed from "Accepted" to "Pending". Pretty weird.
same thing happened for me man.....2 or 3 days ago it said accepted and now it says pending!!
Supposedly all Neteller withdrawals are taking 2 weeks right now due to the massive volume of requests/problems with third party processors. Honestly, Neteller's about the only place I wouldn't be worried about getting my money from right now.
Yea, I agree. This isn't anything like the PokerSpot fiasco. People are just on edge with all of the developments.