Pittsburgh Penguins Thread

Admire might be stretching...I am amazed, though.He may as well have named this account "Bizarro Serge" since he's gone out of his way to say the exact opposite of what he would normally say. I suppose this means I lost the over/under bet, though. I figured he'd go at least another day before posting.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Admire might be stretching...I am amazed, though.He may as well have named this account "Bizarro Serge" since he's gone out of his way to say the exact opposite of what he would normally say. I suppose this means I lost the over/under bet, though. I figured he'd go at least another day before posting.
I am not Serge, not sure why everyone keeps thinking that...The Leafs suck

i'm also getting absolutely sick of Malkin smashing his stick. game delayed. zamboni broke down and leaked hyraullic fluid all over the ice. wow i just saw it looked like about 1000 gallons of blood on the ice.

i'm also getting absolutely sick of Malkin smashing his stick. game delayed. zamboni broke down and leaked hyraullic fluid all over the ice. wow i just saw it looked like about 1000 gallons of blood on the ice.
haha yeah, this will be a good game and test for both teams, I'm looking forward to watching it.

typical sharks game thus far. They dominate the play for the most part, but don't score any/many goals. Other team scores to tie it up and have the momentum/energy because they're right back in the game.Penguins will probably score on this pp here.By score on this pp here, I meant the game will go to a shootoutwow Ruutu has some skills. I think this is the first time the sharks have ever scored all 3 times. Ok well Drew just said the same thing

typical sharks game thus far. They dominate the play for the most part, but don't score any/many goals. Other team scores to tie it up and have the momentum/energy because they're right back in the game.Penguins will probably score on this pp here.By score on this pp here, I meant the game will go to a shootoutwow Ruutu has some skills. I think this is the first time the sharks have ever scored all 3 times. Ok well Drew just said the same thing
Losing sucks, but that was one of the sickest moves I've ever seen in a shootout.

Ruutu can score on the shootout. He's always been one of our better shooters. He normally just goes with speed and kicks the leg, before going backhand and shelfing it. I didn't know wtf was going on when he came in with no speed at all, but those hands were fast!I'm happy with the point in this game. The Pens didn't play well, for 90% of the game. Typical back end of a two games in two nights stretch.

http://www.dve.com/podcast/amshow.xmlThat's a link to the podcasts of the local radio show I listen to on WDVE. The current fist thing there is a interview with Colby from last week. Good stuff there, so take a listen.Also, if you scroll down, the "Malkin Diary" they talk about in the Colby interview are all there. There's 19 of them and all good stuff. Some of the funny things might be local jokes that you non-Pittsburghers won't get, but plenty of quality stuff....like making fun of Jagr, etc.Enjoy.

Nick Kypreos is talking on Sportsnet right now that the Penguins maybe contemplating moving Evgeni Malkin.....SInce Malkin will be asking for $10 million after this year, they cant afford Crosby and Malkin..Very interesting

lol, no.I like Kypreos, but he's wrong here.Malkin will get 8 million or so this summer, for however long he wants.Malkin will have a bit of a bond in Pittsburgh that he'd need to break before going anywhere. Don't forget the whole 'escape from Russia' thing, and all the friends he has on the team.Just my opinion, I suppose, but I'd put a wager on Malkin being resigned in Pittsburgh before he hits RFA status, and even if he doesn't, the Pens will snap call any offer sheet, even if it is for the max. They have the cap room.

lol, no.
he was very serious about it...You should of seen his reasoning...There is a lot of merit that Malkin will demand $10 million , especially after this year he is having...
he was very serious about it...You should of seen his reasoning...There is a lot of merit that Malkin will demand $10 million , especially after this year he is having...
Good for him.The Pens will pay it.They aren't in salary dumping mode, bro.
Good for him.The Pens will pay it.They aren't in salary dumping mode, bro.
i know I am just saying what Kypreos said..The other guys on the panel sort of laughed at him, but he was very serious.