• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Hey Steve.

Your 3 year old isn't a sick leafs fan. Also he doesn't run a monkey loving fantasy team where they shut down for 3 games.

Keep safe

Hey dev. What's up buddy?

I think I can beat u in nhl 14

I was worried about you before but now I know you are off your rocker.

I was worried about you before but now I know you are off your rocker.

I actually dont own a rocker..But I can really dangle the puck

They contributed as much over the weekend as some players that actually took the ice. Thankfully it appears that they are trending healthier at the moment. It can change fast though.

I am very pleasantly surprised at how well Stempniak has fared on Sid's line. With he and Kunitz, plus 36-71-18, we have a legitimate top 6 again.

Because of that, our bottom six is even starting to look decent.

I liked our 4th line last night, Goc, Vitale, Glass.

The 3rd line needed some serious help though. Sutter, Adams, Gibbons. I would much rather have someone like Megna or eventually Bennett on there to provide some offense, rather than Adams who is basically garbage when he's not killing penalties.

I go back and forth on Gibbons, but his speed and forecheck tend to draw a lot of penalties and create chaos, so I like hm. Megna does the same thing, but is younger and bigger.

So keep Pyatt, Adams on the side, or rotate them into the 4th line if necessary. Get a better forward in on the 3rd line.

That 3rd line won't be a shutdown line, which is fine. If they need to do that, they can certainly load a line up with Sutter/Goc/??, but it would be a lot better puck possession line without Adams.

Ice times were skewed with special teams time and the fact the the game was in hand early. I did hear before the game that Sutter was centering Adams and Gibbons as the 4th line.

I agree with the Megna comment though. Here are my ideal lines if/when healthy.

Kunitz-Crosby-Stempniak

Neal-Malkin-Bennett

Jokinen-Goc-Sutter

Megna-Adams/Vitale-Glass

Letang-Orpik

Scuderi-Maata

Martin-Despres

The pens don't seem as high on Despres and Megna as I am though.

why does it seem like Letang is rushing back to get in lineup?

I heard the other day, he told his teammates not to let up in practice and to fully hit him..

Ya right, like any teammate is gonna do that.

When you have a scare like he did, isnt best to just stay away till at least the playoffs..

Just watched the highlights from last night. You gotta feel bad for MAF.

The defence scored like 3 goals though.

:)

Hello Penguin fans,

I know you are struggling with injuries and have a small losing streak going, however I am hoping you can help us out tonight and beat the Columbus Blue Jackets. If its possible please do it in regulation..I know the possibility is there that we may face you in the playoffs, however until then, good luck and hope the injuries get better soon.

Leafs nation rep Serge