• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

How does Sid have the presence of mind to fire that over to Kennedy? Or did he just miss the net? Haha.Also, notice how Kennedy stopped where he did, instead of circling around or whatever. Veteran move.

I generally like Errey, but in the 5min Ive been able to watch, he's already said 2 of the dumbest things."Canes really need scoring all the way thru the lineup, cause they dont have that one star......well, maybe Staal, maybe"Maybe?And which team is it that doesnt need 3rd+4th lines to score? I hope we play them often.

Errey's just goofy. He says dumb stuff, but I love him. The standard complainers (ie 98% of the people in the world) hate the Pens announcers. I'm pretty sure they'd bash Mike Lange and Jesus if they were the broadcast team, though.

Errey's just goofy. He says dumb stuff, but I love him. The standard complainers (ie 98% of the people in the world) hate the Pens announcers. I'm pretty sure they'd bash Mike Lange and Jesus if they were the broadcast team, though.
I generally like them. I just thought it was an idiotic comment, and I want to hate the Pens while I watch this game. lol.I can always tell who I like by how much of the Canes game I end up watching. I hate the NJ, Cgy games, I cant stand listening to those guys. And to be fair, the Canes guys are pretty brutal too.

lol yeah, I did some lip reading there too.I still don't understand, unless FSN's audio was out of sync, which seems unlikely.I think NHL.com writes a report from the war room for each reviewed goal, I'll go see if I can find it.

So Fleury is back to being awesome, for now.6-0-1 in his last 7, with a sub 2.0 GAA and like 920 save % (I can't find the actual stats, but I read them somewhere yesterday, so trying to just remember).

So Fleury is back to being awesome, for now.6-0-1 in his last 7, with a sub 2.0 GAA and like 920 save % (I can't find the actual stats, but I read them somewhere yesterday, so trying to just remember).
7-0-1 now...42 saves on 43 shots. The kid is on frickin fire.

I would absolutely love to see a guy like Brent Johnson get some votes for the Hart trophy, but it will NEVER happen. Seriously, how valuable was HE coming in and giving the Penguins solid goaltending while Fleury got his shit together.

Pens have been pretty fortunate with backup goalies the past few years. Fluery's been healthy so far this year (knock on wood) but in past years they've gotten good work from Johnson, Sabourin, and Conklin due mostly to Fluery injuries.Oh...Crosby with points in 13 straight now. 12 goals / 14 assists during that stretch.