Pittsburgh Penguins Thread

Steeler fans may have noticed they played Renegade during the Habs time out. The Steelers use that song toward the end of a game to pump up the crowd and I was pretty happy to hear it. Then the habs score...oops. Thankfully they hang on. Wouldn't been nice to see sid put that empty netter in with time about to expire though.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

I hope someone puts a stick down Cooke's throat for pushing that Hab backward onto the bench. That's pretty ****ing low, imo. Could have ended badly.Edit: Renegade is a gay song from a gay group that isn't even from Pittsburgh. :-)

I hope someone puts a stick down Cooke's throat for pushing that Hab backward onto the bench. That's pretty ****ing low, imo. Could have ended badly.Edit: Renegade is a gay song from a gay group that isn't even from Pittsburgh. :-)
I thought it was kinda funny actually. And not just because he did it to a Hab. Although, that did make it funnier.
There is a trash talking thread I think for this kinda crap. Here's the significance of Renegade. Obviously this has been a pretty horrible offseason for the Steelers but before this pretty much anything they did was golden. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/84211-t...a-brief-historyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpY4k0yT0qoCEC Update - They've installed a 360 degree indoor construction camera. Check it out. http://www.consolenergycenter.com/default....Energy%20Center
I thought it was kinda funny actually. And not just because he did it to a Hab. Although, that did make it funnier.
It made me laff, it's true. I think it was Maxim Lapierre, who can't stop tumbling and yapping, but it could have been bad if he'd fallen awkwardly on the bench.
There is a trash talking thread I think for this kinda crap.
Yes, sir, unfortunately this thread was right at the top of the page and I had to respond to the Renegade thing, partly because I flipped through an old Styx greatest hits cd the other day and realised just how frakin' gay they were.Moving along...
LOL Fluery was brutal toninght
How do you figure? They didn't help out in front of him. Both of Calamari's goal were beautiful shots. Spacek was though a screen. Lapierre scored with 2-3 guys in his crease. I can think of a lot of people to blame on the pens side but Fluery isn't one of them.
LOL Fluery Letang was brutal toninght
I thought Fleury played a decent game. None of the goals were of the "should've been stopped" variety.

October 11, 1967 - The Pens open the then Civic arena losing 2-1 to the Montreal Canadiens.May 12, 2010 - The Mellon Arena will possibly host it's last Pens game facing off with the Montreal Canadians in game 7 of the Conference Semifinals.Pittsburgh-pennsylvania-mellon-arena-2007.jpg

i dont like where this is going..The irony is there on so many different levels.First game was vs Montreal in 1967 of all years..The Serge curse, the Halak hokus pocus..Its all there..Its not looking good for us...The good news is Mellon arena might be responsible for the Leafs Stanley Cup draught..

Its not looking good for us...
Ya that's the main problem. Can't you just quit the forum until Thursday?
The good news is Mellon arena might be responsible for the Leafs Stanley Cup draught..
Civic Arena opened in 1961. Can't give you that one...sorry.

Can't we get this over with already? I'm don't really have strong feelings either way on what's going to happen but I'm pretty much dying inside in anticipation.http://www.benstonium.com/videos.htm - there's no way to link to the direct video but right now the Pens 2010 Tribute Video should be at the top of the list. Not sure if I like a tribute video at this point...kinda expect to see a video like this after the season. Either way it's a ripoff of the intro to "The Pacific" which is a WWII mini series on HBO that I've enjoyed. Also LOL at the Bylsma History Will Be Made Parody.

I love game 7's when my team isn't in it. The day of game 7 between Wings/Yotes was unbearable. I just wanted it to be puck drop time and get it over with.

I love game 7's when my team isn't in it. The day of game 7 between Wings/Yotes was unbearable. I just wanted it to be puck drop time and get it over with.
Agree.Just wish I hadnt picked this day 6 months ago when my friend asked if we wanted to take the wives to Rock of Ages.Id really appreciate the game going to quadruple OT. Thanks!GL Penguinos. (Zachs been kinda quiet last few days.....dont worry pal, all will be well)
Agree.Just wish I hadnt picked this day 6 months ago when my friend asked if we wanted to take the wives to Rock of Ages.Id really appreciate the game going to quadruple OT. Thanks!GL Penguinos. (Zachs been kinda quiet last few days.....dont worry pal, all will be well)
Methinks he's trying not to bite on any of my comments. OR he's stinking drunk.

2009 - Pens lose game 5 to Philly, win game 6 on the road after being down 3-0.2010 - Pens lose game 5 to Ottawa, win game 6 on the road after being down 3-0.2009 - Pens lose game 6 to Washington, blow them out in game 7.2010 - Pens lose game 6 to Montreal, ...LET'S GO PENS!!!