Pittsburgh Penguins Thread

Actor Dominic West (McNulty in HBO's The Wire) looks like Bill Guerin....anyone see it? :club: I'm watching the Penguins game last night and they showed Guerin on the bench and it hit me (again?).dominic-west-sized.jpgbillguerin.jpg
i don't even see the resemblance tbh
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Just impulse-purchased the latest Readers Digest for the Mario Lemieux interview inside. A quick scan shows him talking about his heart condition. It's Readers Digest so it's probably not that indepth, but I'll let you know.

i cant recall a game where the Pens lose in a shootout
Yep...7-1 this year now.Pens end the pre-Olympic season getting 5 outta 8 points. Doesn't sound all that terrible but they were 4 win able games where they lost 3 in OT. Prior to that they had only lost once in OT all season. They now sit a point behind NJ in the division (NJ has a game in hand) which is disappointing because they certainly had their chances to jump NJ in the standings.

Mark Maddens take on the Pens trade deadline situation.1. They will not trade a center.2. They will not trade Gonchar.3. They will not trade Letang but Goligoski is on the block. He believes Letang has waaay more potential than Gogo.5. Madden doesn't think they need to make any moves. He believes they're built for a 7 game series.

I think Letang has more potential than Gogo too. There's a reason Letang made the NHL at 19 or whatever it was, and got his 9 games when he was 18, and Gogo didn't make it full time til he was 23.I wouldn't want to move Gogo, but if we got a great return for him, then by all means. A solid top 6 forward prospect and an NHL level shut down defenseman, or something like that would be great for the playoff run.

I think Letang has more potential than Gogo too. There's a reason Letang made the NHL at 19 or whatever it was, and got his 9 games when he was 18, and Gogo didn't make it full time til he was 23.I wouldn't want to move Gogo, but if we got a great return for him, then by all means. A solid top 6 forward prospect and an NHL level shut down defenseman, or something like that would be great for the playoff run.
Gogo for Whitney+AWard!
I can't see trading Gogo without a very good NHL-proven winger coming back in the deal.