• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

I had never heard the Hossa song before... :DThe new starbuck's drink, the Hossa? It comes without a cup?zomg lawl.:club:

Madden was just talking about how Sports Illustrated should have Roethlisberger and Crosby as the co-sportsmen of the year and remake this cover from 1979 (my year of birth, I must add)...tx_stargell.jpg

Per the Pens site, we re-signed Ben Lovejoy and Tim Wallace to 1-year and 2-year deals respectively.No financials released, as usual, but I'd assume both are two-way deals.

Important Dates:Oct. 12, 2009: Pittsburgh @ OttawaNov. 19, 2009: Pittsburgh @ OttawaDec. 10, 2009: Pittsburgh @ MontrealFeb. 6, 2009: Pittsburgh @ MontrealPotentially Important Dates:Mar. 6, 2009: Dallas @ PittsburghMar. 7, 2009: Boston @ PittsburghOther Interesting Notes:4 of the Penguins last 5 games are against Atlanta or the Islanders. The other is against Washington.Oct. 2, 2009: Raise the banner against the RangersWooooooooooooooo!

Petr Sykora isn't coming back to the Penguins. He says coach Dan Bylsma -- a former teammate -- is jealous of him, so he's been treated badly. "When the coach does not want Sykora, nothing can be done," he told AHA Daily, translated by LetsGoPens.com. Sykora said when he and Bylsma were teammates, Bylsma "drifted around" as a fourth-liner, while he, a younger player, was on the top line. "Now the roles got reversed, and from the first moment I had a feeling that he let me 'eat it.' "

That's a pretty good signing. He was pretty solid in Washington while Theodore was hurt and sucked. The only reason he ever lost the starting job back is because he got hurt himself. It's a good spot for the Pens, because even if he does get injured for a short period, it allows Curry to get some NHL experience.Look for Curry to sign a deal in the next couple days, now.

Very solid signing, IMO. Hes a much better goalie than Saborin and probably better than Garon. Curry will be a good backup and possibly a solid starter in this league.

Sounds like a great, cheap signing, which has been the norm this off-season. I'm also glad to hear that the Sykora/Bylsma story appears to have been made up. I loved Sykora when he was here and would hate for him to part on bad terms. Of course, I'd hate for him to part at all, but it's pretty inevitable.

That's a pretty good signing. He was pretty solid in Washington while Theodore was hurt and sucked. The only reason he ever lost the starting job back is because he got hurt himself. It's a good spot for the Pens, because even if he does get injured for a short period, it allows Curry to get some NHL experience.Look for Curry to sign a deal in the next couple days, now.
he lost the job in st. louis because he sucked.I heard rumors that he drank and smoked a bunch, but those two aren't uncommon I guess.
I just downloaded game 7 on my iPhone.Great game. Halfway through the 2nd now. 2-0 Pens! HOLD ONE TIME!
would laugh my ass off if you had posted this in the wings thread