• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Actually, ****, this scheduling is ****ed. The NHL sucks so many balls. Have a layoff until Saturday so the Caps can rest, and then we play BACK TO ****ING BACK on the next Friday/Saturday. WTF IS THAT? This is the playoffs!!!!! Has that ever happened before? That's ludicrous!
NHL= TV's bitch

Penguins Malkin gets Hart nominationWednesday, April 29, 2009By Shelly Anderson , Pittsburgh Post-GazettePenguins center Evgeni Malkin, who won the NHL scoring title this season with 113 points, today was named one of three finalists for the Hart Trophy awarded annually to the league MVP.Malkin, 22, finished three points ahead of Washington Capitals winger Alex Ovechkin, who won the MVP last year and is a finalist this time. The third player in the running for the Hart is Detroit center Pavel Datsyuk, who finished fourth in NHL scoring with 97 points and is also a finalist for the Selke Award that goes to the best defensive forward and the Lady Byng Trophy for sportsmanship. No one has won all three in one season.It is the first time all three finalists are Russian in the 85 years of the Hart Trophy.Malkin was runner-up to Ovechkin last season for the scoring title and the Hart Trophy.The winner will be announced June 18 at the NHL's annual awards night, which for the first time will be in Las Vegas.In the meantime, Malkin and Ovechkin will square off in the second round of the playoffs. The Penguins play Saturday afternoon at Washington in Game 1.

After giving **** sucking Rogers enough opportunity to fix their **** sucking ways, I have decided to cancel my Rogers subscription and switch to Bell Express Vu.The fact that I live in one of the largest(if not THE largest) hockey markets in North America and I dont have access to all playoff games because Rogers cant/wont carry TSN 2 was one of the decisions. I also like the PVR that Bell Express VU has over Rogers. For example you can have multiple tvs access your recorded programs, and other cool features that Rogers doesnt have as well.I spend close to $7500 a year with Rogers and I have had enough. I will be switching sometime next week. I had the pleasure of having a shouting match with a lovely manager who was a big bitch(she will remain nameless). This is just one of MANY reasons I am leaving Rogers.I am also torn as one of my summer loves is the Toronto Blue Jays, and I am seriously considering not attending games this year to boycott the cocksucking ways of Rogers.They send me bullshit email after bullshit email, but its enough Rogers. Ted was a great man, but you guys are all **** suckers. Thats right you love it.EDIT:I realize this is the wrong thread now, but Zach mentioned the aforementioned cocksuckers, so I had to respond here. Thanks

Rogers are a bunch of ****ing douchebags. I swear in the last 2 years, I've had 20 phone calls, 20 pieces of mail, and 5 solicitors (they're worse than the ****ing jehovas witnesses) from them to get me to get a phone. I've told them repeatedly to take me off the list, to quit bothering me and that I only use a cellphone and I'm with Bell, and they can piss off. But they keep coming back, ****ing pricks. I'd switch to Bell, but I switched here from Bell because they were ****ing retards too. It's a lose/lose situation.

It's a lose/lose situation.
THIS is correct.In the last 48hours, at my office I have gotten 8 calls from "Bell Mobility". 3 were pure hangups.The other 5 were because we have 5 phones. Even though we have only 1 account, the 5 phones each are being called about seperately.3 calls into this thing, I asked them to stop calling, I dont want any new service!Oh, and all the calls are coming from India.When I asked the last guy where he was calling from, he asked why it matters. So I asked him what makes him think his call matters to me. He hung up.I would switch in a minute if I thought it would change anything.
THIS is correct.In the last 48hours, at my office I have gotten 8 calls from "Bell Mobility". 3 were pure hangups.The other 5 were because we have 5 phones. Even though we have only 1 account, the 5 phones each are being called about seperately.3 calls into this thing, I asked them to stop calling, I dont want any new service!Oh, and all the calls are coming from India.When I asked the last guy where he was calling from, he asked why it matters. So I asked him what makes him think his call matters to me. He hung up.I would switch in a minute if I thought it would change anything.
My main issue isnt just customer service..Its the pure fact that as a person living in the biggest hockey market in Canada, there are games that I dont have access too, when I have every sports package, including centre ice..I love ****ing with those call centre people..I really mess with them.
My main issue isnt just customer service..Its the pure fact that as a person living in the biggest hockey market in Canada, there are games that I dont have access too, when I have every sports package, including centre ice..
Imagine the Leafs were in game 7 last night and you couldnt watch, even on Centre Ice, which you paid for.And they managed to somehow score 2 goals against the best goalie of all time in the last 90 seconds of a game they looked dead and gone in.Now you know how I felt last night.What if the Rangers game went to OT? I was gonna miss that? yeah, nice.

for some reason it just isn't surprising that serge gets in shouting matches with phone support people. his explanation to the person who wanted to know why he broke three remotes this season was pure gold, though.

Imagine the Leafs were in game 7 last night and you couldnt watch, even on Centre Ice, which you paid for.And they managed to somehow score 2 goals against the best goalie of all time in the last 90 seconds of a game they looked dead and gone in.Now you know how I felt last night.What if the Rangers game went to OT? I was gonna miss that? yeah, nice.
brutal..i would get a scud missile and aim it at the rogers building.Now word is out that TSN2 will be broadcasting at least 5 exclusive Blue Jay games.**** THEM
The whole 3rd period was on normal TSN at least. But yea this whole TSN2 shit infuriates me. How this has lasted a whole season is ****ing beyond me.

Just thought I give the Penguin fans a reminder of the bulletin board beauty that was provided by Semin a few months ago:What's so special about [Crosby]? I don't see anything special there," Semin said at the time through a translator. "Yes, he does skate well, has a good head, good pass. But there's nothing else. Even if you compare him to Patrick Kane from Chicago ... [Kane] is a much more interesting player. The way he moves, his deking abilities, his thinking on the ice and his anticipation of the play is so superb."Lets do this...

Just thought I give the Penguin fans a reminder of the bulletin board beauty that was provided by Semin a few months ago:What's so special about [Crosby]? I don't see anything special there," Semin said at the time through a translator. "Yes, he does skate well, has a good head, good pass. But there's nothing else. Even if you compare him to Patrick Kane from Chicago ... [Kane] is a much more interesting player. The way he moves, his deking abilities, his thinking on the ice and his anticipation of the play is so superb."Lets do this...
Keep this crap in your special thread please. Semin nothing but a joke for even saying this.On to something a tad more interesting...I got jobbed by the Pensblog in their latest post. I actually play with one of the main guys that runs the on our NHL 09 EASHL club so after telling him he posted an update saying that "The above listing is real, and he is a Pens fan."Warning: Capitals Officials Putting Fake Tickets On Internet?Here's my comment that I posted on that page.
Heck it could even be legit.
picture_7.pngYep that's what happened here. Out of Town one is selling my ticket. Me and my buddy are Pittsburghers who found employment outside of Pittsburgh after college. We're still huge Pens fans and have gone to basically every Pens game in DC over the past 3-4 years.We recently bought Caps season tickets (with the intention of selling all but a handful) and with them came playoff tickets. We paid 19/ticket for the 1st round, $22 2nd round, $26 3rd round*, $29 Finals*.*if necessaryWe'd yet to attend a playoff game and have turned a pretty decent profit as the caps choked their way through the first 4 games of round 1.It's true that his brother is getting married this weekend and because of this neither of us can attend. We do plan on getting to game 2 though.

ticket scalping is illegal, and hopefully the proper authorities will be notified and you will be punished.

ticket scalping is illegal, and hopefully the proper authorities will be notified and you will be punished.
Seeing as I sell most of my tickets through the Capitals ticket exchange for no less than twice the price I paid for them I'd say I'm in the clear. I appreciate your concern though.
Seeing as I sell most of my tickets through the Capitals ticket exchange for no less than twice the price I paid for them I'd say I'm in the clear. I appreciate your concern though.
no problem. Justifying your criminal activities on a forum makes you sleep at night, by all means.
no problem. Justifying your criminal activities on a forum makes you sleep at night, by all means.
I slept fine before justifying my "criminal activities" and I'll sleep just as fine after. The bigger crime is obviously with the product being shown at the Air Canada Centre 41 times a year. (This doesn't include preseason and *gasp* playoffs)
I slept fine before justifying my "criminal activities" and I'll sleep just as fine after. The bigger crime is obviously with the product being shown at the Air Canada Centre 41 times a year. (This doesn't include preseason and *gasp* playoffs)
yup Leaf jokes..Very appropriate..
Actually, ****, this scheduling is ****ed. The NHL sucks so many balls. Have a layoff until Saturday so the Caps can rest, and then we play BACK TO ****ING BACK on the next Friday/Saturday. WTF IS THAT? This is the playoffs!!!!! Has that ever happened before? That's ludicrous!
I'm pretty sure the reasoning for the back to back is that there's events scheduled at Mellon Arena all throughout the series. I know there's one on the 12th, possibly the 13th too, so playing back to back was necessary.
I'm pretty sure the reasoning for the back to back is that there's events scheduled at Mellon Arena all throughout the series. I know there's one on the 12th, possibly the 13th too, so playing back to back was necessary.
Then the people booking Mellon Arena should be fired, then.Their primary tenant is the Pittsburgh Penguins, they should take care of them.Hopefully this stops happening when the CEC is open, since the Penguins will own their own arena.

After further review, there's only an event on the 12th. So they could have taken 2 days off instead of playing back to back, but that may have created scheduling issues in Washington, I'm not sure.It's a pretty common scenario, really. You can't expect an arena to not schedule anything for a 2 month stretch because there MIGHT be playoffs. I know the first round series started on Wednesday vice Tuesday due to an issue with a concert in Philly. It was a pretty gay concert, but I can't remember exactly who it was.Oh, and the event at Mellon on the 12th? YANNI!

I still doesn't matter, there should simply be no back to back games in the NHL playoffs. I can't remember the last time this happened.Start the series when the rest start, and then give them an extra day off that weekend. The whole schedule is a joke, and it's just to appease those who line the NHL's pockets, VS and NBC.As a primary tenant in an arena, as well, the bookers have to take due diligence knowing that there could be hockey. Book events with a day between them, so no matter what you won't have to go back to back.Epic fail for everybody.The NHL got something right, at least. They didn't put the Saturday game at 1 pm so NBC could show it, thankfully.