• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Ovechkin has the smallest stick I've ever seen, but Errey is funny.
He might have a point. Obviously you can't tell unless you see them side by side...but still.tx.wellwood.jpgarticle_11995_1.jpg

weee..Here we go...Its like a frikkin set up..Pens get down 2-0 or 3-1...Go into third period and then BOOM BOOM BOOM...Pens win

Ovechkin has the smallest stick I've ever seen, but Errey is funny.
WHAT? I have one of Ovi's sticks here, and it's only two inches shorter than Dave Andreychuks 'special exemption' extra long job
FWIW, Matt Cooke is a complete shithead who is hated by his former team-mates in Vancouver..
cause he is a bitch and just hits people and runs away never liked the guy glad we got rid of him in van
WHAT? I have one of Ovi's sticks here, and it's only two inches shorter than Dave Andreychuks 'special exemption' extra long job
n503965915_1442231_4290.jpgPicture taken by my girlfriend at the Sens/Caps game, and even before I saw that pic, I mentioned it to my GF.Also, someone even commented on it in the thread where I originally posted those...
n503965915_1442231_4290.jpgPicture taken by my girlfriend at the Sens/Caps game, and even before I saw that pic, I mentioned it to my GF.Also, someone even commented on it in the thread where I originally posted those...
Long stick. Also long arms, and he carries his stick with his arms way out away from his body, whereas most players let their arms hang..
Long stick. Also long arms, and he carries his stick with his arms way out away from his body, whereas most players let their arms hang..
I understand how people carry their sticks, lol. I've played for 20 years. :DBut, in that shot, and when I saw him, his stick "looked" tiny. In that picture, he's not stretching his arms out at all, and the stick is right on his belly.I don't get that close to a ton of NHLers, so anything is possible, but it stood out to me as being way shorter than I would have expected.
I understand how people carry their sticks, lol. I've played for 20 years. :DBut, in that shot, and when I saw him, his stick "looked" tiny. In that picture, he's not stretching his arms out at all, and the stick is right on his belly.I don't get that close to a ton of NHLers, so anything is possible, but it stood out to me as being way shorter than I would have expected.
Well, all I can tell you is I have one of Ovi's game used sticks, and I've been on the ice with him as well. His stick is regular length with an inch and a half of wood butt to stretch it. In no way could it be considered a short stick.
Well, all I can tell you is I have one of Ovi's game used sticks, and I've been on the ice with him as well. His stick is regular length with an inch and a half of wood butt to stretch it. In no way could it be considered a short stick.
Ya, I know you have one, that's why it makes no sense! :club:

Judging from the picture it appears that Ovechkin either has freakishly long arms or a shorter stick. I was the one who commented on it when it was originally posted.

You can't judge the length of the stick from that picture.
FWIW, Matt Cooke is a complete shithead who is hated by his former team-mates in Vancouver..
He was hated (or at least disliked) by most fans. I always got the feeling Mitchell really didn't like him.This game is getting tight, Canucks are holding on for life at this point.
He was hated (or at least disliked) by most fans. I always got the feeling Mitchell really didn't like him.This game is getting tight, Canucks are holding on for life at this point.
Pens fans love him. All he does every night is hit, and has had a bit of a scoring touch lately with Staal and Kennedy.