Pittsburgh Penguins Thread

I'm not mad. I'm just convinced you've lost your mind.Sounds good. Stars works.What do you got?
Ill go up to $40 Rangers vs Pens..If you like post in my playoff prop thread
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

just for the record, I know the following statement should be grounds for locking me up in a nuthouse but, I would rather take Jagr and Shanahan in a 7 game series then Malkin and Crosby (AT THIS STAGE OF THEIR CAREERS)
FYP
FYP
Ok thanks for your kind words as usual..Here is why I make this comment..Jagr and Shanahan 331 Career Playoff games and 5 Stanley CupsMalkin and Crosby 18 Career Playoff games and 0 Stanley CupsIn the playoffs experience is huge..Especially as the teams go deeper.
Ok thanks for your kind words as usual..Here is why I make this comment..Jagr and Shanahan 331 Career Playoff games and 5 Stanley CupsMalkin and Crosby 18 Career Playoff games and 0 Stanley CupsIn the playoffs experience is huge..Especially as the teams go deeper.
experience doesn't create and score goals, Malkin and Crosby create and score goals.
experience doesn't create and score goals, Malkin and Crosby create and score goals.
Experience wins Stanley Cups....Crosby and Malkin will have their day eventually, but not yet.
Experience wins Stanley Cups....Crosby and Malkin will have their day eventually, but not yet.
lolit's not all about experience, you silly monkeyBrodeur didn't make it.Pronger and Neidermeyer are out.Keenan is out...should I go on?
lolit's not all about experience, you silly monkeyBrodeur didn't make it.Pronger and Neidermeyer are out.Keenan is out...should I go on?
well obviously...you need to play well too..However in a closely matched series experience is a huge factor...i wish the penguinos the best..it will be fun to watch

No real point here, just thought about this when Serge mentioned these 4 players.Shanny and Jagr, combined 75 years old. Malkin and Sid, combined 41 years old.

I'll buy the ticket from you and tag along, if there's one available for sale...I'm currently 10 minutes or so from the arena.
There's a lot on the Pens Ticket Exchange... $200 for like C-level... no idea how good that is.This is proving to be a big headache. I don't really want to pay for 2 nights in a hotel, but the 2 pm start time is ruining me! lol

C level is ok. It's still on the first tier, but towards the back of it. D and above means you have to go up a level, and you overhang C, a bit. There really isn't a bad seat, unless you get stuck near a pillar in the back of level C. I guess I'm spoiled, because the last time I attended a playoff game, it was where the blue seats are now in the A level, and the price on them was $75 apiece. :club:

lol - thanks uncle PT, for me. We were in the 5th row, and the center red line would have split our seats if it extended to the crowd. Since we were directly behind the penalty box, we were really about 3 rows back from it. :club:

C level is ok. It's still on the first tier, but towards the back of it. D and above means you have to go up a level, and you overhang C, a bit. There really isn't a bad seat, unless you get stuck near a pillar in the back of level C. I guess I'm spoiled, because the last time I attended a playoff game, it was where the blue seats are now in the A level, and the price on them was $75 apiece. :club:
E and F overhang behind the nets... D is the same as C, except further back obviously.

Puck just dropped as I type this for game 1.Should be an interesting series.Wow...penalty already. I hope that isn't an indication of what the refs will be doing tonight.

Nice sea of white, reminds me of Winnipeg :club:
The White Outs in Winnipeg were something else.Interesting that you mention it in the Pitts thread considering there was very brief talk with regards of the Penguins possibly moving to Winnipeg.