Pittsburgh Penguins Thread

Malkin went from 50/50 to 99% in per the head coach just now. (Who I also saw leaving the arena earlier this week.) :)

I feel like dancing.

**- I can put that link in this thread because the guy who put it up on youtube is a Pens fan.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

**- I can put that link in this thread because the guy who put it up on youtube is a Pens fan.

No problem, but I'll respond with this. They use a newer version now but hopefully they'll break it out with the new "old" jerseys.

Very strange. The Penguins are leaving tomorrow to go home. I wonder why they are staying in Toronto for 2 days.

well Toronto is known as White Vegas among NBA players who love staying over on Saturday nights here before Sunday day games

well Toronto is known as White Vegas among NBA players who love staying over on Saturday nights here before Sunday day games

And they don't play again until Thursday.

I would say that the vast majority of teams take off after the game.

For a team to stay behind even when their next game is in their hometown is unheard of. I have only seen it one other time, Cleveland Cavs. They left the next day and not stay 2 days like the Pens. The best part is Otto has already scored 2 Crosby autos.

Even Ehrhoff can't get on there.

It's Letang and Malkin on the points, Sid, Kunitz, and Hornqvist up front. The passing is absolutely ridiculous. They got a lucky bounce on Sid's goal, but they just Globetrottered the rest of the time.

Very classy of the Pittsburgh Penguins. Even thought it no Canadian team playing against them tonight, they still played the Canadian National Anthem in support.

Yeah. Thoughts are with Canada tonight