• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

The Penguins had more shots (51) than the Blue Jackets had Corsis (shots + blocked shots + missed shots, 45).

That's incredible.

Domination doesn't have to show up as a 7-0 final.

(The Pens had 82 Corsis, fwiw, for 64.6%)

I can think of maybe one or two times that Columbus even looked threatening in the 3rd period.

Of course Sidney Crosby is tired, when was the last night time he same even close to playing this many games in one season? Plus Olympics!

Watch me spin.....

Side A: Crosby is tired, he hasn't played this many games in a season since 2007.

Side B: Crosby is fresh, he hasn't had to play a lot of games the last 7 years. (unlike a guy who has had many playoff runs, ie Datysuk)

• Like 1

Much "sexier" name than Burkie hiring Brad Treliving as GM in Calgary

Treliving has better connections..His dad is a business tycoon, and my favourite dragon..

Much "sexier" name than Burkie hiring Brad Treliving as GM in Calgary

in 99/100 cases, I would argue the "sexier" hire is not going to work. I worry this time may be the same, but I just dont care, cause its Francis, the one player I love.

At least with Francis, he played second/third/fourth fiddle and did a lot of on-the-job training.

in 99/100 cases, I would argue the "sexier" hire is not going to work. I worry this time may be the same, but I just dont care, cause its Francis, the one player I love.

At least with Francis, he played second/third/fourth fiddle and did a lot of on-the-job training.

we are getting old..The players we grew up watching and cheering for are now running teams..Sigh

we are getting old..The players we grew up watching and cheering for are now running teams..Sigh

So true. Every time I turn on a sports event, its the guys I used to watch play that are coaching/managing.

Feels like the Pens think they're playing against Philly, not NY with all these stupid penalties...Carcillo on the ice probably confused them.

Terrible calls on the first two. Stupid penalty on the third.

The good news is NYR's PP is awful and NHL refs are idiots who will now gift the Penguins a bunch of PPs to make up for it because the code or something.