• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

I was thinking about the players that I sports-hate (nobody in the NHL because I don't follow it closely enough (except every Red Wing because they're all douchebags (probably))) and my primary targets are all Celtics because they're all whiny bitches. It's weird that my favorite team's arch-nemesis contains nothing but whiny bitches, but I guess it just turned out that way. I don't know why the Celtics keep signing and trading for whiny bitches, but it makes it easier to hate them.

Isnt this the point?Crosby is known by everyone that is a casual hockey fan, maybe not even a casual fan..Does the average person know who Jonathan Toews or Corey Perry is?Why is this?Toews had an amazing Olympic year..He was the best player on the team BY FAR..Yes he didnt score the last goal ..Crosby was mostly invisible in that Olympic series.Do people know this?NO...Because the NHL doesnt promote Corey Perry or Jonathan Toews to even a small percentage that Crosby is promoted.Thats all
No, the point is...Crosby is one of the BEST hockey players in the world. He's won NHL awards, a Stanley Cup, an Olympic Gold Medal....yadda, yadda, yadda.You say hockey doesn't belong in some markets and then you complain that they promote the most known hockey player. I know you'd be happy if Phil Kessel was promoted the same way, but the fact is that Kessel isn't as marketable as Crosby is.
lol Malkin and Staal are game-time decisions tonight.Odds that all three are out for Friday in Ottawa?
What happened to them?Sympathy concussions?When my wife was pregnant i gained 20 lbsI need Jordy to come back(i dont know his real nick name)
Jordan is lower body, no real idea where or what.No indication on Malkin over than that he's a game time decision. Maybe sick?
Doesnt matter who they throw out there, this is team is a well oiled machine..Wilkes Barre coached by Disco Dan can beat most teams in the NHL..Dont get it, but it works.
I miss Stevie. Was really looking forward to tonights game. Shame it won't live up to the hype with all the injuries. Even Datsyuk is bummed out.
Just to add...I loved the picture for not only Mario, but Stevey Y too.I tried to guess the other guys, but couldnt recognize their faces at all.btw, is it just me, or is that game outdoors?

I'm pretty sure the Pens get killed tonight.Even with the injuries, and even with their 6-3 win on Saturday, they haven't looked particularly good out there. I dunno, just used to seeing them crush opponents with their system. It's been a bit of a mess lately. Our goals against/game has been higher than normal, I feel, lately.

Just to add...I loved the picture for not only Mario, but Stevey Y too.I tried to guess the other guys, but couldnt recognize their faces at all.btw, is it just me, or is that game outdoors?
The glass is like 2 feet high, if that, lol. Does look stranger than most pics of that era. I see where you're coming from about outdoors... looks like natural light almost. Highly doubt it is. What's with the multicolour seats? Is that old Civic or old Joe?
I thought it looked outside as well but according to Wiki the only other time the WIngs played an outdoor game was in 1954 against a prison team. lol

1) It's tougher to watch games online these days.2) I really need to get cable.3) espn.com gamecast had this "Nicklas Lidstrom: 2 Minutes for Head Butting" the changed it to hooking.

In before fryer...AhNLh5nCMAEqVhh.jpg
Why are hockey photos my favorite of any of the sports I follow? I like other sports almost as much with basbeall being about the same but there is something about the hockey photo. It seems more brighter and cleaner and it always seems to capture a great feel for the game. Like you are right there.