• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

The thing that confuses me the most about the fine to Neal is that the NHL obviously took the time to review the play, but somehow didn't consider how it came to be that he suddenly lost the legs beneath him?

A slew foot is one of the more dangerous things someone can do on the ice. I'm fairly certain it's an automatic 5-minute penalty.And it's not a matter of there being "100 PIMs per game", people should start following the rules...

lol, all this time I never actually bothered to pay attention to the actual high stick in that gif, I've been more focused on the slewfoot. Definitely pretty reckless.Love Subban's reaction. Know what doesn't hurt in any way? Getting hit in the helmet with a stick like that.

Yeah...tbh, maybe Subban should be playing soccer.The announcers were actually chuckling about the stick swing. i think they were syaing that Glenn Anderson used to be an expert at that.

I missed that slewfoot. Dirty play! Subban needs to cut out the shit and get back to playing hockey. Last year Jacques Martin had to bench him to get his point across. Is it gonna come to that again?If he doesn't smarten up I'll have to seriously consider not resigning him in 2021-22 in the AHL.

I missed that slewfoot. Dirty play! Subban needs to cut out the shit and get back to playing hockey. Last year Jacques Martin had to bench him to get his point across. Is it gonna come to that again?If he doesn't smarten up I'll have to seriously consider not resigning him in 2021-22 in the AHL.
He keeps doing that kind of stuff, eh? I like him playing with grit and agitating opponents, but it's getting harder and harder to be a fan of his (which I am, based on my FCHL drafting skills :club:). Would be nice nice if he got back to scoring.

The Malkin and Orpik calls were legit. I thought Engo's slash was a pretty weak call, especially when they were already shorthanded, and the Kunitz boarding was retarded, a barely hard hit from the side from a foot away from the boards, but what can you do?Exciting game. Rangers looked dangerous every time they had the puck. Not sure if it was just because of Letang and Michalek missing though.

The Malkin and Orpik calls were legit. I thought Engo's slash was a pretty weak call, especially when they were already shorthanded, and the Kunitz boarding was retarded, a barely hard hit from the side from a foot away from the boards, but what can you do?Exciting game. Rangers looked dangerous every time they had the puck. Not sure if it was just because of Letang and Michalek missing though.
I didn't see the Engo's at all and didn't see a replay of the Kunitz hit to know for sure but both refs had the call.I'm guessing your tweet saying "no idea what the rule is here" was about the high stick. I didn't have sound so I'm not sure what was explained but the Rangers have to gain possession of the puck for the high stick to be waved off. Since the Rangers never had possession, the high stick was still in effect.

wtf happened..Was watching the 1st period in nice HD ..Now they switched to the penguin feed(i think) small screen NOT HD.Come on man.EDITNever mind..I went back to the wrong channel..DUMB DUMB meHD is good

lol @ fall "violently"I'd bet Neal meant to hit him, no accident, as I think the colour guy mentioned.Anyway, I dropped a dime once and didnt bother to look for it.....thats essentially what just happened to Neal.
thats_racist.gifJust kidding just kidding. Please don't think I'm a bad person.Anyway it's a couple days late but I had another pensblog photographer moment. http://www.thepensblog.com/tpb/dec2011/gam...6-capitals.htmlScrolling down after the ovi photoshop and a couple of crappyish photo's taken with my cell phone of my buddy holding a welcome back sid sign. Please PM autograph requests.In other news I'm pretty sure we sat in the row right in from the the most annoying caps fan in history. For the first couple periods we continuously yelled "Shitsburgh sucks and so do the Faguins and Squealers" and other variations of that. He was saying in a chanting manner which no one ever joined in...even his couple buddies with him. By some miracle I avoided saying anything to him and did everyone else except for some girl walking past quickly told him to **** off before going to her seat. The best part of the night though (other than the Pens victory in which the 2-1 final isn't indicative of the domination they had on the caps) was going to pick up my Caps Season Ticket holder gift and the looks and comments I received waiting in the line after the game to pick it up. Some guy was like "Are you kidding me...in a pens jersey picking up a set of Caps Bobbleheads?!?!." My response was, "Yep, and straight on ebay they go." I didn't put them on yet but here's a link to it.... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Exclusive-Capitals...=item27c0da7147Some guy offered me 30 as I was walking out but I was looking for at least 50-60.