Pittsburgh Penguins Thread

its really messed up that Ontario isnt off for Rememberance Day. I dont mind coming into work, just doesnt seem right. Many of my customers , being out west, will be closed.
I work for a bank and am off tomorrow. Woot!
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Most likely not, but Bylsma and Crosby didn't say yes or no either way.
It would be more interesting if he returned vs Tampa Bay
I'm actually shocked nobody on the Pens has slipped on a cage and a Crosby jersey during pregame warmups.
Hahaha. Too bad Crosby's had so much practice - would be funny to send someone out there in a shield and Crosby's jersey, have them slightly collide early in the practice, then lie on the ice for 10 minutes.
would be funny to send someone out there in a shield and Crosby's jersey, have them slightly collide early in the practice, then lie on the ice for 10 minutes.
I'm guessing the league wouldn't find that as awesome as we would.

Talbot did that a few years ago. In Toronto, nonetheless. But, if someone did that now, Twitter would die.

Maybe if the Penguins knew they were going to play in front of a packed house for the morning skate they would have dressed a few more players.In addition to the usual Toronto media throng that patters after the Maple Leafs, there were more than 12,000 fans on hand to watch the early workout. Those in attendance paid $6 per person to watch the workout and cheer for their favorite players, but there was anticipation among the younger fans that they would get a chance to see Sidney Crosby.And they did... sort of.After the goaltenders hit the ice, out came what appeared to be Crosby emerging from the tunnel and raising his stick to the crowd. Only one problem... Crosby wasn't one of the four Penguins player who skated.Instead, injured center Maxime Talbot put on Crosby's game sweater, took his stick and gloves and jumped out on the ice to a roar of approval."It was (Marc-Andre) Fleury's idea," Talbot said. "It was pretty weird. At first they were like, screaming for me, and then it was, 'Who's that guy?' "Read more: Notebook: Pens' Talbot has fun impersonating Crosby - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburgh...l#ixzz1doRSdS3q
My goodness this team is fun to watch.
Why do you need that guy to come back? Cant play much better. He is gonna ruin the chemistry.Trade the old bum to Toronto.We will give you Malkin's buddy Kulemin..Throw in a couple of solid dman on the back end. Schenn and Gunnarson. And the 2013 1st round pick.Deal?KuleminSchennGunnarsonand a 1stFor that concussed guy that hasnt played for a year.
Aren't the Islanders the team that they had the big brawl with? Is there still bad blood between the teams?
Both games since have been tame. The Isles called up goons for that game. They're in the AHL last I saw.
Congrats on being there for the return of Z.Michalek.
Wtf is going on? Lovejoy is our only regular injury. Haven't had a team this healthy in 2 seasons.

Lovejoy would arguably be our #7 d-man anyways. We essentially have a complete roster. This is absurd. Feels like it's been forever since this happened, even if Sid won't be playing his normal 20+ minutes tonight (though he may).Kunitz - Crosby - DupuisNeal - Malkin - SullivanKennedy - Staal - CookeAsham - Vitale - AdamsParkOrpik - LetangMartin - MichalekEngelland - NiskanenFleuryJohnsonThat roster just looks absurd.Wow, that doesn't even include Jeffrey who is doing some rehabbing or something. Also MacIntyre is awful and I hope he never sees the ice again.

I dont know why Im asking this, but have Crosby+Staal ever played together? Is it as simple as saying they can't because they are both so used to playing C, and that too much of their strengths lie in the same things?