• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Reports of Sidney Crosby headaches and setbacks growing ..Penguins apparently will make a statement later today.My take is they will downplay it and say its related to sinuses.Reality is somewhere between both.

https://www.mariolemieux.org/headlines/poker.htmlAny of you local guys gonna do this? No word yet that I see of any players making an appearance.
First I heard of it, but I doubt it. I've played like an hour of poker in the last year or so.
I'll keep it in mind but we'll see. Starting as early as late next week I'll become a Pittsburgher again.
We'll have to get together to watch a game or, better yet, go to one together. I'm at my gf's place in Castle Shannon 99% of the time these days so closer to the city and Shaler.

I get no pleasure in posting this, but Mike Brophy is tweeting that a source says Crosby is pushing hard, but not symptom free.That news actually pissed me off.I have nothing riding on it, I just want him to play, and be a big part of the NHL.

I think it's time to just accept that some idiot is going to Tweet about "sources" who say Sid has shut it down, died, etc at least once a week until he does, or doesn't show up to camp.Until I hear anything from Sid, Troy, Mario, Shero, Bylsma, or Pat Brisson, I'm just ignoring it all.

I think it's time to just accept that some idiot is going to Tweet about "sources" who say Sid has shut it down, died, etc at least once a week until he does, or doesn't show up to camp.Until I hear anything from Sid, Troy, Mario, Shero, Bylsma, or Pat Brisson, I'm just ignoring it all.
I don't consider Mike Brophy an idiot.
I don't consider Mike Brophy an idiot.
ya, thats what I was gonna say. And why Im taking this seriously.No offence Zach, but personally, Im not that trusting of a team coming out and implying all is well when it comes to concussions.

I dislike Brophy, but nonetheless, the team will make an announcement when it's time. This isn't Brophy's story, it's from CTVAtlantic. At this point, I believe the agent over "sources". No reason to panic, IMO. Could be something, could be nothing.

Why would a team trying to promote its upcoming season say anything to the effect that their franchise player wont be ready for camp?IMO they are going to delay any sort of announcement until the very last minute..

It's all just speculation at this point. Training camp is in like 3 weeks, let's all just chill until then. However, it's not like the Pens announcing Sid will miss training camp would actually effect ticket sales. Pens will sell out next year regardless of whether he plays a game or not. This is an annoying topic. I'm done. Believe whatever you guys want. I just don't see any point in all of te speculation when no one will really know for sure until training camp opens.

Do you guys think Crosby will play this season? Start the season?I think if he doesn't play, it will affect their win ratio this year IMO, likely in a negative way too because he is good.
I also doubt he starts the season..I REALLY hope for his sake and for his fans that he doesnt play any meaningful hockey until they are 200 percent sure he can take a hit.There is a huge difference in practicing and getting hit by Chris Pronger in the head in a real game.We have lost too many superstars in this game too early, this would be a tragedy to the game of hockey if Sid had to retire early because of one more career ending hit to the head.Take a year off if you have to make sure you can play another 15 years.All the best to Sid and the Pens.
Crosby should start concentrating more on hockey and stop doing SportChek commercials, imo. He should be more focused on rehab'n his concussion problems.
SportChek is the glue that bonds Sidney Crosby to Bob
I just read a report that Tyler Kennedy is also suffering from concussion symptoms, and may not be ready?
Some journalists clearly hate the Penguins.
I just read a report that Tyler Kennedy is also suffering from concussion symptoms, and may not be ready?
Huh? When did he even get a concussion?edit - Couldn't find anything about it online, anywhere.