• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Also, how is this team playing so well without Sid and Geno, and even Kunitz for last night?Tangradi was a beast yesterday.
I'm seriously amazed by what they're accomplishing this postseason. Sick forward depth, sick defense, sick goaltending. I'm afraid of the Penguins if/when they get Sid back. Thankfully if Buffalo advances we'll probably get Washington. Pittsburgh would play the winner of Boston/Montreal.
I'm seriously amazed by what they're accomplishing this postseason. Sick forward depth, sick defense, sick goaltending. I'm afraid of the Penguins if/when they get Sid back. Thankfully if Buffalo advances we'll probably get Washington. Pittsburgh would play the winner of Boston/Montreal.
I think it's more about the players they have buying into the system.

Blah, Pens played a really solid period, only to have it unravel in the last few minutes.Starting the 2nd with about 1:25 left on the PP, would be a nice time for them to score one.The last two games, the Pens have blown their own 2-goal leads (only to win them both 3-2), so let's see if the Bolts can do the first part, but not the second one.

I think there's a lot of money to be won with in-game bets or whatever they're called. There's been a lot of blown leads in these playoffs.

The Penguins looked awful and disorganized last night, for almost the entire game.Hope they can get back to doing whatever it was that got them 106 points and a 3-1 series lead, and close it out on Wednesday.