• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Smart move by the Pens keeping their stars Staal, Malkin and Crosby out of the lineup in the final game.Oops.How this team managed to finish with the third most points in the NHL is astounding.

2nd most wins in the NHL too, lol. Crazy.Staal, Neal, Kunitz, and Martin should be back for the playoffs, just resting for the meaningless game.Hopefully Crosby is back soon?I think this team can take Tampa, even without Sid, but obviously they would benefit from him being healthy. LET'S GO PENS!

Smart move by the Pens keeping their stars Staal, Malkin and Crosby out of the lineup in the final game.Oops.How this team managed to finish with the third most points in the NHL is astounding.
All I need is three letters...MAF.
EHVbPIXEVKLu6h79bEAb.jpgWonder if/when we can get Crosby back? Full week until game 3, if he started practicing with some contact tomorrow. #wishfulthinking
I think its a great idea for Crosby to hang it up for the rest of year..Playoff hockey tends to me more physical...There is no need to end your career on an ill timed return..I have been shocked at how well this team has played without not only the teams best players, but two of the best players in hockey..Practicing with the team, even contact is miles away from facing a 200 plus dman opponent ready to take your head off..(hedman ironically)

There's always a risk involved. But is the risk less 10 months after the injury compared to 4 it is now? They've been very protective of the injury and obviously in hockey you don't have to disclose much in the way of injuries. I was hopeful when I saw him skating around at top speed but it hasn't progressed past that as far as I know. If he's still feeling symptoms (albeit lessor than before) I I've been as shocked as anyone at how this team continues to win but it's still to be seen if their game translates to the playoffs. Obviously their weakness is scoring goals (especially on the PP) but their strength is Fleury and the newly improved defense who all need to be at the top of their game if they hope to advance.

I think its a great idea for Crosby to hang it up for the rest of year..
I mean, you literally have no idea what you're talking about. You're not a doctor, you have no inside info on Crosby's status, etc.If he's ready, he'll play, even if it's the last game of the season.
Sidney Crosby led the Pens with 66 points in 41 games. That's the fewest number of games played by a team leader in NHL history.
Crazy.
- Plum High School with another lip dub. Kinda lame but I still enjoyed it.

Bring it...Mike%20Rupp%202011%20NHL%20Bridgestone%20Winter%20Classic%20W_o7znealIMl.jpg

“Honestly, there was a bit of a chip on our shoulders back when our big guys got hurt,” Rupp said. “The hockey media across North America questioned us. When you read or hear that we’re ‘hanging on’ until those guys come back, you take that personally. I mean, we’re obviously a better team with Sidney and Evgeni in the lineup. But we’re also a good team without those guys.” He thumped his thumb on his chest. “I deserve to be here. I deserve to be in the NHL. So does every guy on this team. We’ve done our work. This was our opportunity to show that we’re still the Pittsburgh Penguins. I didn’t want to wait for help. I wanted to get it done.”
90 seconds into the game, Orpik put Stamkos' face off the glass about 4 feet in front of me. I liked it.
That was a super clean nasty hit. Stamkos took it like a man, I have to say...