• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

That is disgusting, and I'm not joking. Penguins management should be ashamed of themselves and now Mario is a total hypocrite.
I agree that it's disgusting, but I have one more thought on this mario thing..... dont we crucify owners that interfere with their GM's running their teams? Is it possible that Mario agreed to never interfere with Ray Shero?
I agree that it's disgusting, but I have one more thought on this mario thing..... dont we crucify owners that interfere with their GM's running their teams? Is it possible that Mario agreed to never interfere with Ray Shero?
I'd say it's probable.There's also the thought that Cooke was given an "A" to encourage him to make more responsible choices.
In that case I guess Mario's message has zero chance of being acted on since his own team didn't even listen to him. Unless of course they don't see Cooke who is the dirtiest piece of shit in the NHL as part of the problems that Mario talked about.

I love all this. Exactly the reaction I was looking for and more. Screw the NHL...they pushed Mario's statement aside like it never happened. Even taking Cooke out of the equation and I think the reaction from the NHL would have been the same. Lets imagine 99 said the same thing. I really feel like he's get more attention from the league than 66 did.

I love all this. Exactly the reaction I was looking for and more. Screw the NHL...they pushed Mario's statement aside like it never happened. Even taking Cooke out of the equation and I think the reaction from the NHL would have been the same. Lets imagine 99 said the same thing. I really feel like he's get more attention from the league than 66 did.
The NHL was lenient, they should of fined Lemieux like a lot of people believe..Cooke is a piece of shit.
Test tube city tonight. Gg Sergio.
Not sure what test tube city means..But everything points to a Leafs victory like:Penguins have 1 win in last 5Leafs have 4 wins in last 5Penguins are decimitated with injuriesPenguins played last night.Leafs are riding a hot goalie.Vegas has the Leafs a pretty heavy favourite..Its like in poker , they call it too many outs syndrome...This game is so obvious the Leafs should win, THEREFORE THE PENS ARE A LOCK.GG me.
I don't think I'm allowed in the state of Florida anymore.
Lots of hookers,strippers and drinking ..YOu and Charlie Sheen need to hang out.

Yeah come on where is the trip report..The tweets were good and all, but lots of blanks in the whole trip experience.