• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Start of at least a 3 game winning streak hopefully tonight!
Lets not go that far..One game is where it stops..BTW ill be at the game on Wednesday.

Have you seen something as bizarre as this before?I wonder if they will let a guy like James Neal stay in town to spend time with family.

I dunno if they'll stay in Canada or not. Logistically it would be easier to keep everyone there but that's 3 days between games. I guess we'll find out.

In all fairness, is there something worse than a 7th round pick that can be traded?
Well sure there is lot worse..It could be that you have to take on salary.For Example..Kovalev for Jeff Finger is MUCH worse than Kovalev for a 7th round pick
In all fairness, is there something worse than a 7th round pick that can be traded?
I had to laugh when I heard Brian Murray's press conference, and he stated that there were 3 teams showing interest. I guess the other two teams balked at the steep asking price.
Sulzer > KovalevYour gonna wish you took Sulzer instead of Grabner in the next few years.
:)Different situations for each team, of course. I'm probably just Serging this, but I think Kovalev will fit in quite well in Pittsburgh. With Sid and Geno out, we have nobody with skill, except possibly Neal. Kovalev should be able to help the guys get creative a little. Looks like it's going to be Neal - Staal - Kovalev tonight. Could be interesting. Hope I can catch the game. I get the feeling they won't have hockey on the tvs at the bars here in WPB, though.
:)Different situations for each team, of course. I'm probably just Serging this, but I think Kovalev will fit in quite well in Pittsburgh. With Sid and Geno out, we have nobody with skill, except possibly Neal. Kovalev should be able to help the guys get creative a little. Looks like it's going to be Neal - Staal - Kovalev tonight. Could be interesting. Hope I can catch the game. I get the feeling they won't have hockey on the tvs at the bars here in WPB, though.
The Penguins have a lot more fans behind them tonight...YOu have millions and millions of Leafs Nation cheering you on..Dont let us down
I think Kovalev was a great get for them. Whenever he gets written off, he decides to turn it on. I cautiously expect a big finish for him, and that line sounds pretty sweet actually. Guys like Neal+Staal to get him the puck.....right up Kovalev Alley.
Plus I think Kovy just hated Clouston and Ottawa. Remember last year when he said he'd like to return to MTL? I think he'll thrive in Pittsburgh. Maybe 20g, 50 point pace? Dunno. Just a feeling.
Im thinking even better. Just my hunch.