Pittsburgh Penguins Thread

Thank god for NHL Gamecenter free preview, since I'm back home, away from my Center Ice in Ottawa.Very entertaining period there. Pens shoulda had a few.Obviously I want a win tonight, but aside from that, my biggest wish is that the Penguins open the scoring. Really don't want the Flyers scoring the first goal in the new barn.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Arp, this game was in HD on CI. They have new channels now, 370s for some HD shit. There's a million HD sports channels now. Hopefully every game is HD.Tangradi was pretty sick. Looked like he belonged. He definitely just dominated one shit. Protects the puck really well, and uses his size well.Bobrovsky is a fag, but looked quite solid. Got lucky a few times, but that's hockey.I thought Pittsburgh actually played a really good game. Generated a lot of chances. Had like 4 posts and a few near misses. The only real downside was that awful turnover on the 3rd Flyer goal, and a few other sloppy plays.Otherwise, I'm pretty happy.Kennedy played out of his mind, especially in the 1st period. Gonna be interesting to see wtf happens when Asham is back.Speaking of which, I guess Asham was put on IR? He wasn't listed as a scratch, so he had to be.

missed the game except the last 2min.how did Tangradi look?how did Bobrovsky look?and why the F wont centre ice show this shit in HD. I hate whoever makes this crap happen
Tangradi looked good, hard to get the puck off of. Layed the lumber a few times. Bobrovsky was solid early, as the game went on he started to flop around a bit but he's thankful the Pens just couldn't seem to get their many chances behind him.Center Ice sucks...I bought it the last two years but I think I'm just going to go with streaming most games on my computer.
Tangradi looked good, hard to get the puck off of. Layed the lumber a few times. Bobrovsky was solid early, as the game went on he started to flop around a bit but he's thankful the Pens just couldn't seem to get their many chances behind him.Center Ice sucks...I bought it the last two years but I think I'm just going to go with streaming most games on my computer.
thanks for the updates.Id heard all NFL games were now in HD, so I hoped that at least many more NHL games were on HD as well. I think tonight Im getting screwed because of national canadian rights issues, but if a lot of games arent in HD tommorow, I'm gonna snap.I just cant watch games online.
thanks for the updates.Id heard all NFL games were now in HD, so I hoped that at least many more NHL games were on HD as well. I think tonight Im getting screwed because of national canadian rights issues, but if a lot of games arent in HD tommorow, I'm gonna snap.I just cant watch games online.
Do you have Rogers? If so, I'm telling you the pens game was in hd. At least on the guide, cuz I set my pvr for it. 373ish.
Do you have Rogers? If so, I'm telling you the pens game was in hd. At least on the guide, cuz I set my pvr for it. 373ish.
I didnt see your first post. Your right, it was on that channel. for some reason, when I checked the guide for Rogers, they didnt show any other channels for the Pit-Phi game other than the non-hd one. either that or just missed it on the list.at least I get to watch a little Col-Chi before I pass out, thanks.btw, good luck on the lsat. and sorry Philly won the first game in the new barn. that sucks.OT: I didnt like Aaron Ward on the ice, and I really dont like him in the studio. He'll get better Im guessing.
Pens powerplay is awful...
I saw reports that the Devils were gonna ice 19 players today due to injury and salary cap..true??
17 players... 15 skaters...9 forwards only.
Yes thats pretty brutal, and I heard the argument that its a form of cap circumvention.I hope Kovalchuk was worth it

Well, Gonchar didn't help it a ton last year, but it just seems in the 4 periods I've seen this year, they're having trouble gaining the zone, especially so today. Gonchar was a beast at that.The PP looked really good in exhibition games, so I'm not super worried yet, it could come around next period, for all I know.

Well, Gonchar didn't help it a ton last year, but it just seems in the 4 periods I've seen this year, they're having trouble gaining the zone, especially so today. Gonchar was a beast at that.The PP looked really good in exhibition games, so I'm not super worried yet, it could come around next period, for all I know.
make sure it doesnt come around for just 5 more periods..Thanks :club: