• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

I actually really like this Asham signing.He actually seems to be a pretty skilled player, every time I watch him, both vs Pens and other teams. He also plays with tons of grit and will fight. Nice bottom 6 pickup, with potential top 6 sandpaper type role from time to time, a shift here and there.I forget if this was real life, or just like NHL 09, but Asham also killed us pretty much every time the Pens played vs him.

I guess this is what we're doing:IVfRBXxB5lxaYlet8ThQ.jpgWith the assumption that Tangradi makes the team, of course. It's also likely that Shero picks up a defenseman for cheap as well, to push Lovejoy.
That right side is weeeeeak!
  • 2 weeks later...

Line combos are up in the air, of course, but this team is starting to round into form:Top 6 forwards: Crosby, Malkin, Staal, Kunitz, Comrie, (Dupuis, Tangradi, Kennedy)Bottom 6 forwards: Cooke, Asham, Rupp, Talbot, Adams, Godard (Dupuis, Kennedy)With the Comrie signing, it looks like Tangradi will only be on the team if he absolutely earns it, and forces his way on, since we have 13 other NHL forwards signed. With Tangradi's cap hit off the books, the Pens would still have nearly 1.7 million to play with. This will almost certainly be used for a #6/7 veteran defenseman, to battle with Lovejoy all season.Really excited for hockey.

He was already awarded it, this time he got the 2nd notch or whatever it is. I wanted to go, but didn't know if it was public or not.I looked for him out drinking all night, but I guess he doesn't got the Honest Lawyer.

Bink:2 tickets to Boston/Pittsburgh on Nov 10th, Section 217 Row C Seats 1-22 tickets to Tampa Bay/Pittsburgh on Nov 12th, Section 110 Row U Seats 9-10Pens shoot twice on the end where my seats are, they're both right about at the offensive face-off circles, not quite between the blue lines, maybe closer to the goal line.Spent too much, of course, so probably going to drive down there instead of flying to save more money.Anyone interested in partying for any or all of these days? Andrea and I will prob leave early on the Wednesday before the game, check in, pre-game bar, game, post-game party. Thursday will be hangover city, but will eventually end up exploring the city and partying more, I'm sure. Friday game, South Side at night, drive home Saturday, probably at the latest I can check out, LOL.Timmy, I'm looking in your direction.

Should I explain my hatred of Stuart Scott?edit - watched the video after I posted
I mostly posted that because I think Stuart Scott (who I don't like either) is pretending to be like most Crosby "haters." If he played for your team you'd love him and even if you don't think so you're too blinded by your own jealousy. "Haters" love to pick and the little things and make the bigger than they really are but take a look at his accomplishments (he just turned 23 last month) and you can't say Crosby sucks....unless of course you're a Flyer fan, then it's fine. 26906_400077695914_397705985914_5485137_3273746_n.jpg
I mostly posted that because I think Stuart Scott (who I don't like either) is pretending to be like most Crosby "haters." If he played for your team you'd love him and even if you don't think so you're too blinded by your own jealousy. "Haters" love to pick and the little things and make the bigger than they really are but take a look at his accomplishments (he just turned 23 last month) and you can't say Crosby sucks....unless of course you're a Flyer fan, then it's fine. 26906_400077695914_397705985914_5485137_3273746_n.jpg
Crosby has cost me lots of money in his short career..So i can say he SUCKS..I dont like him and i will probably change my tone WHEN he puts on a Leafs jersey in about 10 years.
Defenseman Alex Grant, injured Saturday during a prospects-tournament game in London, Ontario, has been released from the hospital.
He'll remain deep on my FCHL2 Farm team.Other News:
I also noticed that I now have tickets to 6 pens game so far this year and none of them are at the Consol Energy CenterNovember 3rd @ American Airlines Center in DallasNovember 5th @ Honda Center in AnaheimNovember 6th @ Jobing.com Arena in PhoenixDecember 23rd @ Verizon Center in Washington, D.C.January 1st @ Heinz Field in PittsburghFebruary 6th @ Verizon Center in Washington, D.C.We may have talked about this already but the Pens will be wearing a patch on their jersey this year for the CEC. As you can see below from a recent picture of MC Malkin it's going to be placed above the number on the right arm. It'll only be on the home black jerseys so I'll be sure to make fun of someone who buys the patch and puts in on any jersey but that one.http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=5...vid=DL|PIT|homeinauguralpatch.jpgI don't mind the idea of the patch but it could have been better executed IMO. Like why does the Pens logo have to be so big? I'd rather they shrink it down so the patch would be a actual circle instead of the logo sticking out of the bottom of it.mcmalkin.jpg