• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

On a more somber note, Penguins hockey will never be the same:http://blogs.sites.post-gazette.com/index....s-away-07-26-10:club:
Yep definitely sad. He was awesome. It's good to see that he was appreciated for the great job he did for 30+ years. I really learned to appreciate him after hearing the nonsense come from other PA Announcers around the league.Awesome video on that page by way. I've seen it before but it was a good feature on him for sure.

Pretty funny.I dunno what the lol @ is all about, he didn't take a shot at his game or anything, he just thinks he's a douche. I think 98% of the population probably agrees with him.

Pretty funny.I dunno what the lol @ is all about, he didn't take a shot at his game or anything, he just thinks he's a douche. I think 98% of the population probably agrees with him.
But what's the point of calling Ovechkin names? Ovechkin would take all kinds of heat if he was talking shit about Talbot (or any other Penguin for that matter) in an interview. I think it just proves Ovechkin is in the head of at least Talbot. He'll probably use that to his advantage.
98% of Pittsburgh fans maybe..Calling people names through the media is usually a very bad thing.
But what's the point of calling Ovechkin names? Ovechkin would take all kinds of heat if he was talking shit about Talbot (or any other Penguin for that matter) in an interview. I think it just proves Ovechkin is in the head of at least Talbot. He'll probably use that to his advantage.
I dunno, who cares?It's stupid that it gets any play in the media, no matter who said it.
  • 2 weeks later...

A bunch of bloggers got to see the pretty much finished product of the Consol Energy Center yesterday and here's a small collections of links dedicated to that.Brian Metzer (used to be the Pens writer on HockeyBuzz) - http://fromthepoint.com/penguins/a-follow-...l-energy-center Flickr AlbumPensblog - http://www.thepensblog.com/pensblog-news/j...sol-energy.html Video Part 1 Video Part 2Faceoff Factor - http://www.faceoff-factor.com/pittsburgh-p...l-energy-center IMG_0675.JPGNow my goal is to get to a game there before I see the game they are playing at Heinz Field. (Ordered my Winter Classic Ticket earlier this week) 526.jpg Sitting in the nosebleeds for a painful $150/ticket. But how do I pass up this once in a lifetime chance? (Well maybe it would be once in a lifetime for a lowly leafs fan)My buddies and I are also in the planning stages of putting together a couple Pens trips.#1 - Fly to Dallas (game on Nov. 3rd), fly to LA, drive to Anaheim (game on Nov. 5th), drive to Phoenix (game on Nov. 6th), drive to Vegas.#2 - Fly to Tampa (game on March 31st), drive to Miami (game on April 2nd)...hopefully a pirates spring training game in Bradenton as well.Of course I'll also be going to a few Caps games during the year and it's going to be very hard to keep me out of DC on February 6th and December 23rd.[/brag]

• 2 weeks later...