Pittsburgh Penguins Thread

im positive they were looking for $5 million wingers..There just isnt any out there...
Shero said in his press conference that they there just wasn't any good wingers on there with the price tag he'd want. He was happy with the offensive production but not as happy with the D. I have full faith in GMRS at this point.
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Talk again of moving Malkin to the wing..What do you guys think about this move?I think he has the talent to be an elite winger in the league, i wouldnt put him with Crosby though ....Staal,Malkin,xxx line would be pretty solid.

I think he could prosper on the wing. He could be a lot like Jagr was for us, without the moping.I don't know how much I love Staal on the 2nd line (killing our depth a little), but he certainly has the tools, and has proven to play well with Malkin before (29 goals in his rookie year). I'd much rather have Staal at center than on the wing though, so if they do play together, that's what I'd do.I'm still holding out on us signing Kariya for $1M. :club:

My preference would be to keep Malkin and Staal centering their own lines. Having Crosby Malkin and Staal down the middle means the pens are 2nd to none there. Malkin struggled last year (by his standards) and I wonder how much of that was because of being stuck with a terrible Fedotenko and a host of others. (most frequently Dupius and Ponikacrapsky) With the money they now have tied up to Dmen they really are hoping that Tangradi and other wingers cheap wingers can step up. Maybe play a bit above their level with the likes of a Malkin, Crosby, or Staal.http://www.dobberhockey.com/frozenpool_lin...ons&sent=goIn Other News...Ice is being installed for the first time at the CEC.133202861-21c8c5acdeeeb07d6240740c507da531.4c46fd60-full.jpghttp://tweetphoto.com/34006488http://tweetphoto.com/34017741Who can honestly say they believed the above images were feasible after this went down March 5, 2007.Penguins Declare Impasse On Arena Talks

The Pittsburgh Penguins said they've reached an impasse in negotiations for a new arena and will "aggressively explore" options to move to another city.The Pens sent a letter to Gov. Ed Rendell, Allegheny County Chief Executive Dan Onorato and Pittsburgh Mayor Luke Ravenstahl, notifying the politicians of the team's intentions."Unfortunately, we still don't have a deal and are faced with mounting uncertainty that an agreement can be reached in a time frame that is realistic for our organization," the letter said. "Therefore, we have no choice but to declare an impasse and to notify NHL commissioner Gary Bettman that we will aggressively explore relocation."
But there is no trapezoid. How can you play hockey without the trapezoid?
and no nets...
But there is no trapezoid. How can you play hockey without the trapezoid?
That could be the name of one of the teams.The Trapezoids vs The Hash MarksCan you say pay per view?
troll.jpg
My new profession is Serge-interpreter.In this case he was lauding the design, not mocking it. He was saying it is so fantastic, all beings, even something as obtuse as a homosexual penguin, would love it.Alternately, he was saying it was so fantastic, even someone/something with extemely high standards for beauty (a homosexual penguin per se) would appreciate it.
My new profession is Serge-interpreter.In this case he was lauding the design, not mocking it. He was saying it is so fantastic, all beings, even something as obtuse as a homosexual penguin, would love it.Alternately, he was saying it was so fantastic, even someone/something with extemely high standards for beauty (a homosexual penguin per se) would appreciate it.
lol..nice..