Pittsburgh Penguins Thread

I encountered some smart StL fans in the two games I watched there. It was an eye-opener as far as how little I know about the game, how confusing it is initially when you don't have the commentators explaining the stoppages.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

This annoys me everywhere about everything.I don't know what makes everyone think they're better GM's than Ray Shero, or better coaches than Dan Bylsma, or hell, even better refs than Auger.I'll tell you, that's the one part about the internet I hate. Everyone always has to voice their stupid opinion on how everyone else is doing everything else wrong.
I really agree with this. I guess its easy to be critical when no one knows about your own faults.And no one ever quotes from self-made posts from the past, when they're wrong.
I really agree with this. I guess its easy to be critical when no one knows about your own faults.And no one ever quotes from self-made posts from the past, when they're wrong.
Well, there was that "Sergisms" thread that was locked for some reason.
Well, there was that "Sergisms" thread that was locked for some reason.
I think you misunderstood my post. I meant no one is humble enough to quote themselves. Although, Id like to believe I can be. lol.You find quotes from everyone about when they were wrong! :club: not sure Ive ever seen you quote a DM post and say, oops, wrong! :ts
I think you misunderstood my post. I meant no one is humble enough to quote themselves. Although, Id like to believe I can be. lol.You find quotes from everyone about when they were wrong! :club: not sure Ive ever seen you quote a DM post and say, oops, wrong! :ts
Ok...I'll admit it...I figured the Leafs would miss the playoffs but I didn't think they'd be almost at the bottom of the standings.Ooh, here's another one...I didn't think the USA would win a medal in men's hockey. I figured Russia and Sweden would do much better than they did.

Naturally..The only Penguins i have ever had, and the only time I NEED THEM are Malkin and Gonchar

Karma is a bitch!
Thats a pretty golden comment..Extremely witty and hilarious..IF you use the Kharma comment as a double reference, to including Dave's team in the playoffs against me.

I'm glad they went and showed the refs talking IMMEDIATELY after the goal, so they can't be accused of looking upstairs before deciding to take the goal away. Flyers fans are still going to bitch, though.