• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Just wanted to let the Penguin fans know.I acquired Evgeni Malkin in the rival pool to the AHL. Today when i posted my lineup, it felt so weird to type:Evgeni Malkin..Pittsburgh..OTIts sort of like back in the slave days. Those slave owners didnt like the slaves but used them.Sort of like that.

We get to showcase our new jerseys when the Pens come into the building tonight. Here's to a good game! B)
third.jpgThat's the most I've seen on the new jerseys...any better pics released?Madden just reported Gogo and Kunitz out another month perhaps.

I was up in northern Quebec with my dad and we drove down via North Bay and Ottawa on Thursday. As we passed the Scotia Bank Place my dad says: hey i bet its not too late to get tickets to the Sens/Pens game, do you want to go. I had a 15 second window to take the exit and jumped all over it. I go to the box office and ask them very suspiciously if they are selling any tickets for the game tonight. The clerk looked at my funny for an instant and had me thinking that they were obviously sold out with the Pens in town but then he says " of course we're selling tickets". Sweeeeeeet! It was my first game in another nhl arena besides the Forum and Bell Center. It was difficult for me to chose who to cheer for, so I pretty much cheered for my Fantasy players but got carried away by the home team crowd. Crosby and Malkin didn't have very good games unfortunately. It was and ok game that ended up being 7-2 blowout for Ott I think. Seeing Kovalev live again made me rember why I was happy to see him leave this off-season.

I was up in northern Quebec with my dad and we drove down via North Bay and Ottawa on Thursday. As we passed the Scotia Bank Place my dad says: hey i bet its not too late to get tickets to the Sens/Pens game, do you want to go. I had a 15 second window to take the exit and jumped all over it. I go to the box office and ask them very suspiciously if they are selling any tickets for the game tonight. The clerk looked at my funny for an instant and had me thinking that they were obviously sold out with the Pens in town but then he says " of course we're selling tickets". Sweeeeeeet! It was my first game in another nhl arena besides the Forum and Bell Center. It was difficult for me to chose who to cheer for, so I pretty much cheered for my Fantasy players but got carried away by the home team crowd. Crosby and Malkin didn't have very good games unfortunately. It was and ok game that ended up being 7-2 blowout for Ott I think. Seeing Kovalev live again made me rember why I was happy to see him leave this off-season.
I hate living in Calgary. I tried to get tickets to the Penguins game coming up in January and they were sold out less than 8 minutes after being released to the general public.
They haven't sold out a game here in a while.Co, I was at that game, should have somehow figured out who I was and said hi!
I thought you might be there and I think I may have seen you wondering around the lower bowl pre-game. I saw a guy with a girl half his size wearing a white hat and a blue malkin jersey with no name but the girl was wearing read and I thought your gf would be sporting Pens colors. I would have dropped you a text or something but I don't have anybody's number and I didn't have any internet access, shams :club: .
Nope last game was 17,032. I was there.
I'm pretty sure that's a sellout. http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/recap?gameId=291116016Right side it says attendance was 17,052 (100.6% full)I went through the rest of their games and the lowest I saw was against Minnesota with 16,960 (100.0%)Anyone have a link that shows that it in fact ended?Edit...http://community.post-gazette.com/blogs/em...l-11-16-09.aspx
Attendance is announced as 17,052. It is the teams' 129th consecutive sellout.
I thought you might be there and I think I may have seen you wondering around the lower bowl pre-game. I saw a guy with a girl half his size wearing a white hat and a blue malkin jersey with no name but the girl was wearing read and I thought your gf would be sporting Pens colors. I would have dropped you a text or something but I don't have anybody's number and I didn't have any internet access, shams :club: .
I was wearing my blue Malkin Magnitogorsk jersey, and Andrea had a black Malkin on.

ah wasn't you. Tickets were pricey. It was a gold game, so prices we're inflated, but I paid 50$ a piece to be near the back wall and the row right in front of us was worth 85$ a piece, that's expensive to be up top.

I'm pretty sure that's a sellout. http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/recap?gameId=291116016Right side it says attendance was 17,052 (100.6% full)I went through the rest of their games and the lowest I saw was against Minnesota with 16,960 (100.0%)Anyone have a link that shows that it in fact ended?Edit...http://community.post-gazette.com/blogs/em...l-11-16-09.aspx
damn, i was real close without looking it up.
damn, i was real close without looking it up.
Yes you were. Last night they announced that it was their 130th straight sellout. Amazing stuff. I've also read somewhere that they have a 7200 seat season ticket waiting list going. Amazing for a team that looked to be moving out of town just a few years ago.

Damn...i was very close to going to that game too. Awesome to beat down on the rags though. Hopefully they can carry this into the garden tomorrow night.