Pittsburgh Penguins Thread

He's a hack, but he makes money off of it, so all the power to him, imo. Some of his stuff is entertaining. On his HockeyBuzz site, he actually employs some really good, and reliable bloggers.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

How is this guy popular? He's a liar and a hack... He steals from people. I'm pretty sure he's touched someone (maybe only himself) in the no-no spot), shouldn't he be in jail?I only bring this up because of the tanguay stuff, now he's going to detroit, e(something) just kind of sad. Feel bad for the people that give him money (but only marginally since they are clearly braindead)
Dunno, maybe he was better at the start (when he actually posted genuine rumours -- don't know)? Now he is so desperate that he re-posts everything that random people (with a minimal amount of trickery) send him. And I'm sure a few people get suckered by the A+ presentation.

What Zach said was very accurate, the site actually has a couple of journalists who I like to read. (Strickland/St.L one of my favourites) And I go on the site every once in a while, just like how I used to watch wrestling on tv. I knew it wasnt real, but it was fun to see. I always read Eklund`s stuff just for the `what ifs`. (would never pay for it though, thats suprising)

Stanley Cup Champion Sidney Crosby is 22 today.And, he has the Stanley Cup in his hometown. A college team mate of mine is from that area and had his week vacation to home planning for this week. Good timing, since he'll be at the parade and events with the cup today.

It's too bad. I'll be in the area later this month with the cruise ship my company owns. It woulda been awesome to partake in some of the activities of today.

Stanley Cup Champion Sidney Crosby is 22 today.And, he has the Stanley Cup in his hometown. A college team mate of mine is from that area and had his week vacation to home planning for this week. Good timing, since he'll be at the parade and events with the cup today.
I live about 20 minutes away from there, and people are going nuts. Actually very few people care, but the media people are making it out to be huge.I actually had a chance to meet Sidney - my company is the sponsor of the event, and anyone that wanted could volunteer to be there. We'd basically be crowd control, but we'd get to meet him, see the cup up close, etc. I didn't go (sorry Zach.) I'll let you know if any rumours start about him spreading STD's, like the last time Spezza was in town.
Canada has actual military? Huh, who knew? SW
LOL, it's funny you say that. When I saw he was on a SeaKing helicopter, I gulped. Those things are notorious for breaking down mid flight (at least the ones owned by our military are).
I have no idea why people like to talk shit on canada's military. they were the definition of badasses in WWII.
Key word: were Now, the Canadian navy is outweighed by the BC Ferry Fleet and Sidney Crosby had to wear the gayest bicycle helmet while riding in the APC>.
Key word: were Now, the Canadian navy is outweighed by the BC Ferry Fleet and Sidney Crosby had to wear the gayest bicycle helmet while riding in the APC>.
I think canada's better off not wasting money on military spending. the US is more than willing to blow its load researching things it'll give away to its allies in the event of a war.the crosby helmet was pretty gay yes.

No one would mess with Canada and the US would be there in an instant anyway so there is plenty of better ways to spend money, like health care and such. End of comment on Canada.I cant wait for opening day.

Fleury better have a good training camp, 'cause he has competition:
Ya i don't think Fluery has to worry about that one. He probably watched the video like I did just praying that Crosby doesn't get hurt. Couple nice saves but I don't know how he let that one it.
Ya i don't think Fluery has to worry about that one. He probably watched the video like I did just praying that Crosby doesn't get hurt. Couple nice saves but I don't know how he let that one it.
Yeah, the whole time I was watching that I was hoping he didn't tweak anything. I admire him going all out for it, though. I don't think it's in him to just go through the motions.

that was pretty awesome. He looked good, too. Maybe Sid and Flower can trade positions for a game next year, let MAF get beat up for an hour while Sid lets in softies... ;D

A Canadian sniper holds the official record for longest recorded and confirmed killshot at 2,430 meters or just over 1.5 miles.