• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

I'm too lazy to look up the numbers, but the Caps are owning the Pens in the faceoff department this series, that's got to be a point of concern for Bylsma.

WOOOOOO!BUY SAM A DRINK AND GET HIS DOG ONE TOO! Crosby makes it 1-0.HAHAHAH...DONNA NEEDS A DONUT. Craig Adams with his first ever playoff goal. 2-0 pens on 2 goals only 8 seconds apart.

Keep it up.They dominate the first period the same way last game, only got one, and the Caps got back in it. DO IT. KEEP IT UP.I thought the period was actually pretty even until the Pens first PP, then they just took over.

I'm too lazy to look up the numbers, but the Caps are owning the Pens in the faceoff department this series, that's got to be a point of concern for Bylsma.
If you notice on the PP, they have been adjusting for this by lining up two guys on the boards side on the Ozeon faceoffs. When the puck is dropped, they both go to the corner...where the Caps win their faceoffs. I would think the Caps have to counter this soon cause it's been working for the Pens.
All good points..But one statement will trump it all..The Washington Capitals are 4-0 in games where they are in an elimination game.
Can't believe this hasn't been pointed out yet...Thanks Serge!
WOOOOOO!BUY SAM A DRINK AND GET HIS DOG ONE TOO! Crosby makes it 1-0.HAHAHAH...DONNA NEEDS A DONUT. Craig Adams with his first ever playoff goal. 2-0 pens on 2 goals only 8 seconds apart.
SHE WANTS TO SELL MY MONKEY! Bill Guerin makes it 3-0.and...VARLOMOV DOESN'T KNOW WHETHER TO CRY OR WIND HIS WATCH. Kris Letang makes it 4-0. (ok that wasn't really Lange's call. I don't know if I missed it or if he didn't have one in the confusion of this goal) Either way they finally chase Varlomov and that's bad news. Not all the precincts are reporting yet so early in the night and I'm not ready to give this game to the Pens but it looks promising.edit...GET IN THE FAST LANE GRANDMA, THE BINGO GAME IS READY TO ROLL. Staal makes it 5-0. HAHA...and BruBoo calls his timeout.

Before this reply, there were 7187 replies in this thread. Just saying.Dev's was the 7187th reply. (Might be different for you donks, if there were any posts in this thread that were made invisible by moderators, but I don't think so).

I'm not ready to give this game to the Pens but it looks promising.
Agreed, if were still up 4 after this period i would say its pretty much over. Best shot of the night was showing Ovie with his head down on the bench after the 4th goal....it brought a big smile to my face.
Before this reply, there were 7187 replies in this thread. Just saying.
I did apologize for the #6668. So unbefitting for a posting lightweight like myself. I made a pretty sharp prediction in the Gen Ob Thread. You gotta give me that one, tho.
Best shot of the night was showing Ovie with his head down on the bench after the 4th goal....it brought a big smile to my face.
When he corkscrewed himself into the ice at the buzzer at the end of the 1st was pretty lolol.55555555555555 !!!!!
SHE WANTS TO SELL MY MONKEY! Bill Guerin makes it 3-0.and...VARLOMOV DOESN'T KNOW WHETHER TO CRY OR WIND HIS WATCH. Kris Letang makes it 4-0. (ok that wasn't really Lange's call. I don't know if I missed it or if he didn't have one in the confusion of this goal) Either way they finally chase Varlomov and that's bad news. Not all the precincts are reporting yet so early in the night and I'm not ready to give this game to the Pens but it looks promising.edit...GET IN THE FAST LANE GRANDMA, THE BINGO GAME IS READY TO ROLL. Staal makes it 5-0. HAHA...and BruBoo calls his timeout.
Nobody thought the Caps would be held silent 5-1 Pens as 8 gets 1. I don't expect the caps to go quietly whether it being by scoring goals or resorting to goonery.
Just wanted to point out that Zach said the word 'shutout' to me on msn about 20 seconds before Washington scored...... :club:
Wow, that's hockey fan 101 right there. It's like getting a penalty away from the play when you're own teammate is on a breakaway. Hopefully I'll be able to forgive in you in 20 minutes. :ts
Just wanted to point out that Zach said the word 'shutout' to me on msn about 20 seconds before Washington scored...... :club:
Yeah, I'll take full responsibility for that one:Here's my convo with Chris, talking about keeping Ovechkin off the board, for Rich in Serge's pool.Zach says:hope for the shutout Zach says:****Zach says:wtf is wrong with me\Gruven:you didnt ---- goal by Ovechkin -----Gruven:Goal Washington, assist ZachGruven:lol