• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

You realize the only reason the Penguins won the last two games was because you were in Toronto..Now that you are gone, back to losing...IMO :club:
More proof...I really think Zach needs to come to Toronto for Game 7, for the sake of Penguin fans everywhere..He holds the destiny of the Penguins future in his hands.
We got this, their secondary scoring just got lucky tonight. Just remember don't breathe on Semin, he will fall over.
And watch out for jumping Ovechkins.

Gonchar practiced with the team this morning, if he gets into game 7, that could be a huge emotional boost.Think back to game 5 of the Cup finals last year, 3rd overtime, after he sat on the bench for like 4 periods without playing, then hoped on the ice for the PP and set up Syko's winner.

FWIW, Gonchar's injury may not be as severe as reported. He was seen walking, but limping, without a knee brace.This game seven should be epic. And by epic meaning I am going to be happier than a kid getting laid for the first time or so devastated that ill be like that kid when his girl breaks up with him, suicidally depressed.

FWIW, Gonchar's injury may not be as severe as reported. He was seen walking, but limping, without a knee brace.This game seven should be epic. And by epic meaning I am going to be happier than a kid getting laid for the first time or so devastated that ill be like that kid when his girl breaks up with him, suicidally depressed.
We've all been thereeee. Well I mean my first time was kinda awkward, but that's another story for another day (or is it?).

Little bit of optimism I just thought of now, after a tough loss where it's easy to get down.In the last 2 seasons, the Penguins have eliminated 4 teams. In each case, except that of the Sens (did they really sweep? my memory tells me it was 4-1, but I guess I'm wrong), they lost the first time they had their opponent in a do or die situation, but came up big the next game and did it with flair. 3-0 on Rags and Flyers last year, and 3-1 on the Flyers this year, winning the series in games 5, 5 and 6 respectively. Can we do it again to Washington after losing on our first chance to eliminate them? Definitely a tougher test than any of those 6 series, but the Penguins have shown they can get it done any way necessary.Game 5 in Pittsburgh against the Rangers, Hossa with the OT winner.Game 5 in Pittsburgh against the Flyers, 6-0 or 6-1 thumping.Game 6 in Philadelphia this season, 5-3 win after a stunning comeback from being behind 3-0.They also staved off elimination the first time they had their backs against the wall last season with a dramatic 3-OT win in Detroit. This is the first time in these playoffs they've been in an elimination game.Team of destiny? We'll see after tomorrow night.

Little bit of optimism I just thought of now, after a tough loss where it's easy to get down.In the last 2 seasons, the Penguins have eliminated 4 teams. In each case, except that of the Sens (did they really sweep? my memory tells me it was 4-1, but I guess I'm wrong), they lost the first time they had their opponent in a do or die situation, but came up big the next game and did it with flair. 3-0 on Rags and Flyers last year, and 3-1 on the Flyers this year, winning the series in games 5, 5 and 6 respectively. Can we do it again to Washington after losing on our first chance to eliminate them? Definitely a tougher test than any of those 6 series, but the Penguins have shown they can get it done any way necessary.Game 5 in Pittsburgh against the Rangers, Hossa with the OT winner.Game 5 in Pittsburgh against the Flyers, 6-0 or 6-1 thumping.Game 6 in Philadelphia this season, 5-3 win after a stunning comeback from being behind 3-0.They also staved off elimination the first time they had their backs against the wall last season with a dramatic 3-OT win in Detroit. This is the first time in these playoffs they've been in an elimination game.Team of destiny? We'll see after tomorrow night.
All good points..But one statement will trump it all..The Washington Capitals are 4-0 in games where they are in an elimination game.
Link?
?????They won 3 against the Rangers and one last night...that would make 3+1=4...Meaning 4-0 this year...What else you need to know.
Yeah, but serge, you only get to lose once in an elimination game per year.The Pens haven't lost one yet either.
Ok..I still think you need to be in Toronto..I ll reserve Harbord Sports Bar if you come...I ll even cheer for the Pens.. :club: They dont lose when you are here.
?????They won 3 against the Rangers and one last night...that would make 3+1=4...Meaning 4-0 this year...What else you need to know.
Ah.... I had no real idea what you were getting at. Now I do.

Hearing some reports that the Potter is going to play tonight. Would be a pretty huge inspirational boost, even if he sees a limited role. My guess, based on stealing guesses from LGP, is that Gogo sits, Boucher stays, and the Pens roll 7 d-men again, with Gonchar in.

The foam on the edges of my mouth is starting to collect in anticipation for this game.
It's the idea of a penguin hot pocket that's causing that sensation.

This is what it's all about. This is what it comes down to. This is where legends come from, where heroes are born.This is where Sidney Crosby thrives.This is where Geno once again proves why he lead the league in scoring.This is where Fleury puts in the performance of his life.This where Staal, Kennedy, Cooke chip in with dominant shifts, cycling, and grinding.This is where Gonchar inspires everyone by making a triumphant return to the lineup.This is why we are all hockey fans.LET'S GO PENGUINS!