• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

What a ridiculous finish to that 3rd period. From the time they went down 4-3, the Penguins had like 40 chances on scrambles, and Sid finally gets on home, then they kept taking it too them after that and damn near won it like 5 separate times on the PP.

did you like that bullshit call...lol...joke...
Meh, it's a penalty in the 1st period in the regular season, it should be a penalty in the 4th OT of game 7 of the Cup finals, imho. Bonehead play by the Cap, but it seemed like Kunitz wasn't holding his stick very tightly.The Caps are hacking, slashing, hooking all series long and basically never get called for it, and Semin is the worst offender, in addition to his ridiculous diving, which I noticed long before he took the dive on Orpik's hook.Let's do this.
Maybe do it quicker, though.
Let's do this.
Maybe do it quicker, though.
The best part of that video is that they zoom right in on Gonchar after the goal and the look on his face is priceless. Stunned!
I will give you 5-1 that it doesnt get to the 3OT.Any amount.
lol at 25-1 its still a bad bet.
lol at 25-1 its still a bad bet.
Rule NUMBER ONE of gambling: Never EVER make a comment that might kill someone else's action. THAT, my friend, is a serious foul. Not that I thought Speed had any intention of taking the bet, but the crime is still just as bad..
Rule NUMBER ONE of gambling: Never EVER make a comment that might kill someone else's action.THAT, my friend, is a serious foul.Not that I thought Speed had any intention of taking the bet, but the crime is still just as bad..
sorry..you are correct
I really want the Pens to win (not entirely sure why), but it would be a shame if there wasnt a game 7 in this series.
Psh you should be worrying about a Canes/Bruins game 7 after the way they played last game! :club:
I really want the Pens to win (not entirely sure why), but it would be a shame if there wasnt a game 7 in this series.
F game 7. :club:
Heck of a deflection by Steckel.
Short jewish man somewhere in New York this evening is smiling.