Pittsburgh Penguins Thread

This second period is U-G-L-Y even though the only two goals have been scored in this period, thought the first was far more free flowing and smooth. This one is hella choppy.
It's hard to get a good feel for this listening to a radio feed but the guys are saying the 1st was certainly the faster period so far.
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

It's hard to get a good feel for this listening to a radio feed but the guys are saying the 1st was certainly the faster period so far.
The first period was way more entertaining , they had a point where it went someting like 8 mins without a stoppage.

I have to work in 50 minutes so here's hoping the Pens can comeback from a 2-1 deficit and take a 3-2 series lead.

I have to work in 50 minutes so here's hoping the Pens can comeback from a 2-1 deficit and take a 3-2 series lead.
well they came back to tie...2-2...early in the third...Fedotenko just ripped one past varlomov :club:

I missed most of the game, except when I ditched my date to catch glimpses of it at the hotel bar. Was Goligoski playing as a forward? I see 7 defensemen on the box score. I know MT played Gogo there before, but I didn't see for sure if that was the case tonight.

Gogo did not play as a forward, but the onlytime I noticed him was on the PP. (However, I was drinking with like 9 FCPers during the game, so wasn't completely aware during 5 on 5.)YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GO PENGUINS. WRAP THIS SHIT UP ON HOME ICE ON MONDAY OR ELSE! Nobody wants to go back to Washington.

Goligoski logged 9 minutes and 32 second of ice time, little more than a third of it (3:14) on the power play.He was not on the ice for a goal by either team and did not register a shot,

Alright, let's do this.Kennedy jersey started the playoffs 4-3, while going without a jersey the Pens were 0-1 (had to rush to a sports bar in my suit in between the ceremony and the reception of my gf's brother's wedding, lol).When I got back to Ottawa, I switched to the late-90s dark Jagr jersey, and it's been 3-0 so far.Obviously rocking that for game 6.LET'S GO PENS!Nobody wants to go back to Washington, whether it's for a hockey game or well, basically anything. Let's wrap this up tonight and give Gonchar as much rest as possible before round 3, hoping he can come back.

Alright, let's do this.Kennedy jersey started the playoffs 4-3, while going without a jersey the Pens were 0-1 (had to rush to a sports bar in my suit in between the ceremony and the reception of my gf's brother's wedding, lol).When I got back to Ottawa, I switched to the late-90s dark Jagr jersey, and it's been 3-0 so far.Obviously rocking that for game 6.LET'S GO PENS!Nobody wants to go back to Washington, whether it's for a hockey game or well, basically anything. Let's wrap this up tonight and give Gonchar as much rest as possible before round 3, hoping he can come back.
You realize the only reason the Penguins won the last two games was because you were in Toronto..Now that you are gone, back to losing...IMO :club:
Alright, let's do this.Kennedy jersey started the playoffs 4-3, while going without a jersey the Pens were 0-1 (had to rush to a sports bar in my suit in between the ceremony and the reception of my gf's brother's wedding, lol).When I got back to Ottawa, I switched to the late-90s dark Jagr jersey, and it's been 3-0 so far.Obviously rocking that for game 6.
I've never been one to believe that the jersey I decide to wear has an effect on the outcome of a game. With that said, I just got my 4th Penguins jersey today, for my birthday (a non-customized 3rd jersey) which I'm sporting. Does anybody know where I can get player customizing kits? I'd like to make it a Staal.

I was just about to post: "So I guess we're not doing the whole penalty thing today...But then Backstrom got nabbed. Could have, and maybe should have been about 4 penalties each way before that, though. Ovechkin is in fine form running around taking leaps at people. Whatever keeps his mind off of scoring.