• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

The Timonen hit was not illegal. If it was, there'd be a penalty and/or a suspension. That is fact.
oh yeah? your arena looks like a bunch of metal beams... somewhat resembling a junkyard with a picture of crosby on it. THAT, TOO, IS FACT
The Timonen hit was not illegal. If it was, there'd be a penalty and/or a suspension. That is fact.
not all illegal hits are penalized..
oh yeah? your arena looks like a bunch of metal beams... somewhat resembling a junkyard with a picture of crosby on it. THAT, TOO, IS FACT
Nice one..I loved it.
They are way behind schedule FWIW...The Timmonen hit was unnecessary elbow to the head..You can spin it all you want..I can argue with you for days, and I will win..Usually the other party just gives up and ignores me and calls me a troll.Truth of the matter is my IQ is greater than your IQ could ever be...Truth hurts ?
Shoulder hit. His elbow is against his body when the contact is made. It make come up a little after the contact is made. Remember when you used to play checking hockey and....oh wait, nevermind. Much like playoff hockey, I'm speaking about things you don't understand now.You don't win anything on FCP, why start now?The only thing that hurts is my stomach from laughing at your lack of hockey knowledge.How sweet it was...313.jpgNever seeing your team win one hurts?
Shoulder hit. His elbow is against his body when the contact is made. It make come up a little after the contact is made. Remember when you used to play checking hockey and....oh wait, nevermind. Much like playoff hockey, I'm speaking about things you dont' understand now.You don't win anything on FCP, why start now?The only thing that hurts is my stomach from laughing at your lack of hockey knowledge.How sweet it was...313.jpgNever seeing your team win one hurts?
Is that all you got , bring it son!!!Just because you are a boorish guy who has played hockey in a beer league doesnt make you a better person FWIW..I heard that you are a referee now because you arent good enough to play in the leagues that you coach..Come on..Lets go...IQ test FTW
Shoulder hit. His elbow is against his body when the contact is made. It make come up a little after the contact is made. Remember when you used to play checking hockey and....oh wait, nevermind. Much like playoff hockey, I'm speaking about things you don't understand now.You don't win anything on FCP, why start now?The only thing that hurts is my stomach from laughing at your lack of hockey knowledge.
Damn I played in a no checking league. Off to the Baseball forum for me.
Is that all you got , bring it son!!!Just because you are a boorish guy who has played hockey in a beer league doesnt make you a better person FWIW..I heard that you are a referee now because you arent good enough to play in the leagues that you coach..Come on..Lets go...IQ test FTW
I've played in more than beer leagues, but nice try. I still play 2-3 times week, in case you were wondering.Even if I wasn't good enough now, I would still skate circles around you...if you even made it on the ice.I've coached a handfull of junior and college players, how about you?I think you need a better angle than this. This one isn't going so well for you.
Damn I played in a no checking league. Off to the Baseball forum for me.
Woah, woah....I'm asking for a slowpitch softball forum. Wait for that one to post!
I've played in more than beer leagues, but nice try. I still play 2-3 times week, in case you were wondering.Even if I wasn't good enough now, I would still skate circles around you...if you even made it on the ice.I've coached a handfull of junior and college players, how about you?I think you need a better angle than this. This one isn't going so well for you.
i live in Toronto, you live in the Armpit of America./argumentSHIP IT

So this thread has turned into:Serge: Pens SuckEveryone (for the most part): Leafs suckFWIW, neither team can talk cause we haven't won anything in almost 20 or 40 years.Getting close doesn't count.

Getting close doesn't count.
Until I get the "HORSESHOES" forum to go with my slow pitch softball forum!I want to see you come in THERE and say "close doesn't count"!
Until I get the "HORSESHOES" forum to go with my slow pitch softball forum!I want to see you come in THERE and say "close doesn't count"!
you can do whatever the hell you want, as long as you stay out of my hand grenade forum
Personally I have never heard about the opposing team complaining about the little break in action after a hat trick is scored. Usually the team that is scored it wants to keep things going since they allegedly have all the "momentum." As an opposing team I would like the rest and the chance to figure out what we need to do to get back in this. But what do I know, I like baseball and I never played in a checking league. lol
But what do I know, I like baseball and I never played in a checking league. lol
If more people would add this to their posts, it would save me a lot of time. Just sayin...
You can't do that with a guy with his speed and agility. If you take his stick away, he'll toe drag it inside and he's past you. You may have seen him do it once or twice or twelve thousand times.
My thinking is that almost anything other than his wrist shot from straight on with that sick of his would be better for the goalie. I'm a huge fan of the wrist shot. I kinda get sick of players winding up for a slap shot from about 15-20 feet out, only to miss the net, or even worse, fan on it and shatter his stick.