• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Also, wasn't 99 the year the played NJ in the conference finals and had that one game where the got SIX shots on goal?
not that year...The year after I believe..We have played so many playoff games that we earned the right to be in, its hard to remember.The NHL didnt hand us superstar players fwiw.

Actually the real number is 13-2....Cups thats right..I feel bad for you guys in a way...Crosby's efforts are wasted and they will never get a chance at a cup again.Its ok...

We have played so many playoff games that we earned the right to be in, its hard to remember.
Playoff games since 1980-81 season...Pens - 192Leafs - 173
Kunitz suspension perhaps coming down, I'd say a game if I had to guess.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_2Fb2V8EfUbrutal...And not the first time, obvhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEKYVJSO4wU...feature=relatedTimmonen hithttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGHvLFsM8ogBrutal hit on Cheechoo..Suspensions warranted IMO..3 games.
It's always good to use a clean hit in the case for a suspension.Why don't you show him scoring a goal too (you won't find one of these in this year's playoffs, if that helps) to help the case?
in all 3 cases he is head hunting..The one against Varlamov was totally not a legal hit.
in all 3 cases he is head hunting..The one against Varlamov was totally not a legal hit.
How was the Timmonen hit head hunting?Please site specific examples from your street hockey playing days where this happened to you also.Thanks.
How was the Timmonen hit head hunting?Please site specific examples from your street hockey playing days where this happened to you also.Thanks.
Someone is very bitter..More than usual...It must be the fact that the Penguins are down 2-0 ...

I will bet you $1000 that IF he gets suspended, it's not more than one game. Remember, Mike Camalleri received NOTHING for his intentional shot to the head of Havlat.

Someone is very bitter..More than usual...It must be the fact that the Penguins are down 2-0 ...
No, really, I'm doing just fine.Please don't avoid the question.Also, please comment on this: Playoff games since 1980-81 season...Pens - 192Leafs - 173
No, really, I'm doing just fine.Please don't avoid the question.Also, please comment on this: Playoff games since 1980-81 season...Pens - 192Leafs - 173
useless stat...
useless stat...
Is this one usefull?Stanley Cups since we've both been following our teams:Pens - 2Leafs - 0Still avoiding this one, eh?
Is this one usefull?Stanley Cups since we've both been following our teams:Pens - 2Leafs - 0Still avoiding this one, eh?
no because its all arbitrary...You can pick any date and make your own stat..Real stat is 13-2...Thanks good luck with your arena that will never be built.
Thanks good luck with your arena that will never be built.
Do you even know what you're talking about anymore?camera1.jpg
no because its all arbitrary...You can pick any date and make your own stat..Real stat is 13-2...Thanks good luck with your arena that will never be built.
It's all arbitrary? I've seen my team raise the cup twice, you have zero times. That's fact. Man, it's a good feeling. You wouldn't know though.Yea, never gonna be built: http://penguins.nhl.com/ext/html/webcam4.htmlStill avoiding this one, eh?

They are way behind schedule FWIW...The Timmonen hit was unnecessary elbow to the head..You can spin it all you want..I can argue with you for days, and I will win..Usually the other party just gives up and ignores me and calls me a troll.Truth of the matter is my IQ is greater than your IQ could ever be...Truth hurts ?