• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Huge PP coming up. Damn near could have been another penalty on the hit from behind on Malkin just before the whistle, too.LET'S GO PENS!(This is such an exciting series, I really wish I wasn't a die-hard fan of one of these teams, so I could ****ing enjoy it.)

WOW ..just wow...You are watching a legend unfold..Here come the hats..

How about that game? I'm sure Versus is orgasming right now looking at this. Wouldn't be surprised if this was one of their highest rated games of all time.Crosby: Hat TrickOvechkin: Hat Trick

How about that game? I'm sure Versus is orgasming right now looking at this. Wouldn't be surprised if this was one of their highest rated games of all time.Crosby: Hat TrickOvechkin: Hat Trick
QFT..
Cooke wasn't interfered with at all. Fortunately, it wasn't at all an important moment in the series.
I thought so too, but didn't get much of a good look at it on any of the replays. Obviously his job is to get to the guy on the right point, and he was prevented from doing so, but I couldn't tell if he initiated the contact or not, the replays were weird.That game was absolutely awfully officiating, imo. It was so weird, I hate inconsistency the most. They called everything in the 1st, but then in the 2nd and 3rd, they put their whistles away for the most part. I counted like 10 things that probably should have been called, either way. It was a chippy 2nd and 3rd, but they didn't call much. It's just weird, and it's dumb that stuff is a penalty in the regular season, and not in the playoffs. Why don't we just take offsides out for the playoffs? It's the same thing. All of a sudden they stop calling a rule?Pens PP was ok, they got 2 tonight, but it's still not great, so the extra penalties wouldn't make much difference, anyways.Ovechkin's shot is kind of good.Crosby was an absolute beast tonight.Malkin played quite well, I think.Varlamov has skills, and great natural athleticism, but his saves look that good because he's out of position. His rebound control has been mediocre as well. You can teach that stuff though, he's got the natural skill that you can't teach, so he could be very good in the future.

They just showed the last goal on CBC. I don't think it was interference, but maybe tripping after the initial contact. Looks more like they blew the coverage.

Ovechkin's shot is kind of good.Crosby was an absolute beast tonight.
Either OV has a wicked shot or Fleury sucks ! :club:
Kinda looks like Letang broke his arm or something on that play too, btw. ****ing hope not, though.
Hopefully for selfish pool reasons Gogo gets called up.
The curvature on his stick helps out a lot. You would think that who ever is guarding him would do whatever they can to force him to his backhand.
You can't do that with a guy with his speed and agility. If you take his stick away, he'll toe drag it inside and he's past you. You may have seen him do it once or twice or twelve thousand times.

Yeah, I'm working on devising a plan to stop that. It has to be unorthodox, because clearly anything they've tried isn't working. I'm thinking the d-man has to just fall on top of the puck. That's the best defense I can come up with.

Random, unrelated to anything on FCP question: When's the last time the Pens and the Leafs played in the playoffs?
Please don't bring that up.****ing Gary Valk.
Random, unrelated to anything on FCP question: When's the last time the Pens and the Leafs played in the playoffs?
Nevermind, I found where to find it.
1999 Conference Semi Finals..Leafs owned the Penguins in 6 games.I remember it like it was yesterday..So sweet...So sweet that goal by Valk..They were crying in Steeltown...sort of like in a couple of days what will happen.
Please don't bring that up.****ing Gary Valk.
HAHA yea. I couldn't remember the year. 98-99. I was thinking I was still in HS but it was my freshman year in college.btw, the other two meetings were 75-76 and 76-77.
1999 Conference Semi Finals..Leafs owned the Penguins in 6 games.I remember it like it was yesterday..So sweet...So sweet that goal by Valk..They were crying in Steeltown...sort of like in a couple of days what will happen.
For you, how does that win compare to when the Leafs won the cup?
HAHA yea. I couldn't remember the year. 98-99. I was thinking I was still in HS but it was my freshman year in college.btw, the other two meetings were 75-76 and 76-77.
yup and we won those too...Leafs 3 Penguins 0 in playoffs.