• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Since Serge hasn't been updating Crosby or Malkin's status lately...genoqu3.jpg
see that guy right under Crosby...He is good...very good...soon will overtake your boy
Why did the Penguin fans not mention this...What disgusting display of a cheap shot delivered by Crosby..He not only cheap shots him but he goes for the low blow...Why no discussion and no suspension??http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_dadd...?urn=nhl,130399
I actually agree. The punch to the back of the head is eerily similar to Bertuzzi's punch to Steve Moore, without the piledriver. Crosby received two for roughing. His post game comment? "I threw one (punch), but I didn't land it," Crosby said. riiiiiiight.

Meh. I've seen him receive far worse and have the offender never even take a penalty (Hatcher). He was most likely provoked, as he doesn't snap like that without cause. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve a penalty from that, though.

Meh. I've seen him receive far worse and have the offender never even take a penalty (Hatcher). He was most likely provoked, as he doesn't snap like that without cause. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve a penalty from that, though.
Come on dude, you cant be serious..I am shocked that this wasnt reviewed by the league office..Maybe it is, but havent heard about it yet. If that was done by a guy like Hollweg, Avery or any other guy the league has suspended or is after its a minimum 10 game suspension IMO..I dont care how provoked he was that kind of shit is not acceptable in hockey...
I never said it was acceptable.I'd explain more, but I can tell when you're on a mission. I'll just let you rant in your anti-Pens thread.
I know thats what it would come across as..Not my intention..I posted it in here, because obviously its a Penguin issue...Its not really a rant against Crosby, more of a rant against the moronic NHL office.I am sure even the most diehard Pen fans cant justify this.

The problem is that your intentions are never a secret. I'm also way too biased because I've seen the abuse Crosby has taken over the years, and can sympathize. I played sports with an edge and can fully understand the frustration of the constant cheap shots that he's taken. Sometimes people take too much and lash back. Knowing how he plays, and judging from what I've seen over the years, I can assure you that there had to be something that happened to him in the game that caused him to snap. I'm not saying this as if it makes what he did ok - it isn't, and he deserved the penalty box for it. I can just understand where he's coming from.Also, that incident tends to look much worse in slow-mo, especially with the Atlanta announcers screaming about the injustice of it all.

I understand your comments, however there is no justification no matter what happened to him previous.I really hope HNIC and Cherry mention this tonight, and it gets some attention..Sucker punching a guy from behind and then proceeding to punch him in the balls equals two minutes.......Making a bad joke about an ex .....well you know that story

Bad day for me.Pens get annihilate by the great Toronto Maple Leafs.Limidonks lose to the worst team in the FCHL.Air Canada loses my luggage after finding out I am a Penguins fan.
FYP
Congrats to the Leafs over their win against Wilkes/Barre.
The truth is other than Crosby and Malkin not too many good NHLers on this team..January 15th is the over/under when they fall out of a playoff spot..