• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

the Vonteego News Network is calling it in favor of paying.Obviously, the whole thing was a waste of time, but I got to make my first poll, at least. And got to creep much closer to 2,000 as well.

the Vonteego News Network is calling it in favor of paying.Obviously, the whole thing was a waste of time, but I got to make my first poll, at least. And got to creep much closer to 2,000 as well.
funny how most of the posts are in my favour but the votes arent...Thanks to your useless question to confuse people
funny how most of the posts are in my favour but the votes arent...Thanks to your useless question to confuse people
Yes, "he owes" and "he doesn't" is terribly confusing.It's not funny that "most" of the posts are in your favor. It's the simple fact that people that feel you should pay don't feel any need to expand on what's already been said, while the people who don't think so feel they have to defend their reasoning. Effectively, it's as if the question states "Yes or no? And if no, why not?"
taking this to Gen Poop is like the main congress or parliament asking the province or state legislature to settle something for them
I realized that, but I figured that would be the place where the least amount of people would have any idea what I was talking about.

I posted this in the gen pok thread as well:I would like to offer the Penguinos a stake as well. If Dale wants a stake, his will be a special one, as he wont have to ship back any money if he cashes:Also as a gesture to the community, this evening I will give out 6 stakes to a $5 tourney on stars...I will decide the tourney, it will be a multi and run sometime after 8pm..If I cant find a good one, it will be a $4.40 sit and go...The stakes will go to the people that made a positive post about this situation, BEFORE this post, and Vonteego, his friends, his family, associates, his dog, or even people from his state, do not qualify for a stake.It will be a straight 50-50 stake and please reply if you would like one and proof of your reasoning. If I find that you are even friendly with Vonteego, your stake will be denied.Thanks

Some interesting news.Curry and Minard have been sent back down to WBS. This would have to mean that Fleury is back tomorrow, whether it's starting or backing up Sabourin, I don't know, but I'd guess he's starting.http://community.post-gazette.com/blogs/em...d-12-12-08.aspxAlso, Max Talbot will miss Saturday's game, and since Minard got sent down, it means one of our injured forwards has to be coming back. Zigomanis is most likely, as he was just day-to-day. He's a big boost for faceoffs and PK. Also, this means Tim Wallace stays up, and will provide some physical play against Philly. Finally, most likely that Godard draws back into the lineup as well, as the 12th forward.http://community.post-gazette.com/blogs/em...d-12-12-08.aspx

Penguins top goalie to return tomorrowFriday, December 12, 2008By Shelly Anderson, Pittsburgh Post-GazetteThe Penguins will get No. 1 goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury back in the lineup tomorrow, although coach Michel Therrien declined to say whether Fleury would start or back up Dany Sabourin in Philadelphia.Fleury has missed the past 12 games because of what is believed to be a groin injury.Before leaving for Philadelphia, the Penguins reassigned goaltender John Curry and forward Chris Minard to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton.Forward Max Talbot did not practice and is listed as day-to-day with an undisclosed injury he got last night during a 9-2 win over the New York Islanders.

Just heard on the radio...April of '93, last time 2 Pens had a hatty in the same game.Lemieux and Mullen.
Last night Errey said he thought Mullen was involved but I guess there was way he could remember Lemieux (as improbable as it was) being the other.
Just heard on the radio...April of '93, last time 2 Pens had a hatty in the same game.Lemieux and Mullen.
The last time it happened in the NHL, eerily enough, was exactly 1 year ago, yesterday, AND it was against the Pens. Lupul and Umberger scored tricks for the, ugh, Flyers in an 8-2 win.

How is it a bet if there isn't confirmed amounts? I understand it is an in game bet, and you two have a history of betting, but calling Serge a weasel is a bit much. It is clearly a grey area, and IMO Serge is technically right.

How is it a bet if there isn't confirmed amounts? I understand it is an in game bet, and you two have a history of betting, but calling Serge a weasel is a bit much. It is clearly a grey area, and IMO Serge is technically right.
If you want to get technical...Serge offered me 3-1 odds and did not state a limit. He offered the bet to me and I accepted it. I could have wagered any amount, technically. Serge later admitted that he had every intention of accepting any bet of mine up to $25 and then backed out of my $10 bet. That's very weasel-like IMO. Yeah Serge, you're a weasel.I'm moving on though.:club:
As little as my opinion matters in the subject at hand, I do feel this way as well.
If you want to get technical...Serge offered me 3-1 odds and did not state a limit. He offered the bet to me and I accepted it. I could have wagered any amount, technically. Serge later admitted that he had every intention of accepting any bet of mine up to $25 and then backed out of my $10 bet. That's very weasel-like IMO. Yeah Serge, you're a weasel.I'm moving on though.:club:
But any bet involves an agreed upon amount.
dianapenguins_islanders1211.2_500.jpg
I love how someone (a chick?!?) threw the hood to her jacket on the ice.Unrelated, I watched the game online from the Islanders feed, which didn't show commercials. This was cool because you could see and hear them setting up for the replay they were going to show after the break. With about 9 mins left in the game, they went to commercial and set up to do a qiick piece on one of the Islanders players (forget who and don't care to look it up) that was from Alaska. As they had the camera on him, waiting to come back from commercial, they PA annoucer at the Igglo was saying something that I couldn't make out and a few of the Islanders (I know Doug Weight for sure) got up to tap their sticks on the boards to cheer. My GUESS was that it was for Sykoka (the goal score-a) getting the hat trick, but didn't know for sure. Anyone?
I love how someone (a chick?!?) threw the hood to her jacket on the ice.Unrelated, I watched the game online from the Islanders feed, which didn't show commercials. This was cool because you could see and hear them setting up for the replay they were going to show after the break. With about 9 mins left in the game, they went to commercial and set up to do a qiick piece on one of the Islanders players (forget who and don't care to look it up) that was from Alaska. As they had the camera on him, waiting to come back from commercial, they PA annoucer at the Igglo was saying something that I couldn't make out and a few of the Islanders (I know Doug Weight for sure) got up to tap their sticks on the boards to cheer. My GUESS was that it was for Sykoka (the goal score-a) getting the hat trick, but didn't know for sure. Anyone?
Johnny Barbaro, a family friend and all-around good man. :club: