• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

There is no doubt the amount isn't ridiculous at all. Be honest here the normal way that bet would play out is this :Serge: I'll give you 3-1Dale: on 10 bucks?Serge: Book it.There we have a bet, you were unlucky that the bet came to fruition before you could get Serge to sign on the dotted line so to speak.
I have to wonder if Serge purposely waited on this little loophole until more time had passed, making it a more favorable bet for himself.
I guess logic is not in your vocabulary...In your scenario, you could of waited till Sykora scored to accept the bet...Its so simple, I set the line on a bet, you agree to book it and I confirm..
You're a weasel and I'll NEVER bet a nickel with you again.
I have to wonder if Serge purposely waited on this little loophole until more time had passed, making it a more favorable bet for himself.
you have no clue..I wasnt even watching the game, my son called me and I left the computer..
He's obviously an angle shooter and a weasel so probably.
FINE, consider all our pending bets NO ACTION....YOur loss
Oh no Weasel...the pending bets have already been made OR do you have another loophole you plan to use, weasel?
Oh no Weasel...the pending bets have already been made OR do you have another loophole you plan to use, weasel?
If you keep this up, all our bets are void...I dont care ..You are really a piece of shit, and you are proving it....I dont care what people that know me think, but I considered you to be an honourable guy..I am being serious..ALL BETS WILL BE VOID
If you keep this up, all our bets are void...I dont care ..You are really a piece of shit, and you are proving it....I dont care what people that know me think, but I considered you to be an honourable guy..I am being serious..ALL BETS WILL BE VOID
Yeah, THIS is the way to get more honor and credibility....[/sarcasm]
That would be just like you to VOID bets you are losing.
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...=130584&hl=
I have decided that this will be my last post ON FCP, until Digitalmonkey(Dale) is banned from posting on here.Some of you may laugh and think another ploy and he will be back. NOPE thats the final straw, no more posts from me until i get PROOF that Digitalmonkey is banned from this forum.I have many reasons for this, but I have had enough of this guy. I am also in talks with the AHL commissioner that unless he is kicked out of the AHL I will seriously consider resigning and stepping out of the AHL as well.I dont need the stress and animosity that this guy causes me.Enough is enough.I bid all of you goodbye and feel free to contact me through email at sergetoronto@yahoo.com or on facebook .Thanks for understanding.Good luck.
Anyone see this coming again?
That would be just like you to VOID bets you are losing.
I dont care..You are being an ass....Ruining my reputation, and people that dont know me are backing you because they think I am a weasel..Unless you apologize...All bet are void.
I dont care..You are being an ass....Ruining my reputation, and people that dont know me are backing you because they think I am a weasel..Unless you apologize...All bet are void.
How am I ruining your reputation? I'm fairly certain everyone here has the mental capacity to form an opinion of their own about you. And I believe the terms of all past bets have already been agreed upon AND I'm quite certain apologizing to you was not a condition of any bet we made. F off!
And this would be YOU ruining your reputation.

Everyone knows you are wrong...A lot of them have the balls to comment on it, and I commend them...I couldnt give two shits about $30...It just shows what an ******* you are..seriously....You bring it on yourself...Apologize now and we can move on.

Everyone knows you are wrong...A lot of them have the balls to comment on it, and I commend them...I couldnt give two shits about $30...It just shows what an ******* you are..seriously....You bring it on yourself...Apologize now and we can move on.
You have an odd definition of "everyone".