Pittsburgh Penguins Thread

+1.5 for me in the FCHL 2 as the Sykora scores from Gogo.Is tonight the night Sykora gets his first hatty?BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITSykora robbed of a hatty as the puck should not have been frozen.
What do you mean by "should not have been frozen?"
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

God, Syko runs bad at hat tricks.
44 two goal games in his career. 0 career hattys.
What do you mean by "should not have been frozen?"
It was just a quick whistle, and I'm pretty sure the puck was in anyways, even when he did blow it early.
That's what I meant.
Yeah, it was a quick whistle.Sykora is getting his trick tonight anyway. I'd bet on it.
i lay you 3-1 that he doesnt...Empty net goal doesnt count
itwas in the negotiation stage..No bet amount was mentioned...Sorry thats the rules.
You offered me 3-1 and I put up $10. Was that too much for you. You are being a DICK.
You offered me 3-1 and I put up $10. Was that too much for you. You are being a DICK.
too bad..and all you penguin ****heads go **** yourselves...You arent involved..
Serge should pay, he offered a bet AND odds. Its not negotiating, Dale just has to agree and name his price.Also, very happy for the guy. Its about damn time.
ok so if he said ok Ill take it for $100000 I have to accept it..