• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Zach get a haircut you hippie :club:
Eh, my Mom made me an appointment with my normal guy in Thunder Bay for when I'm home... for some reason... so I've just been lazy about doing it here, lol. I think there's like 2 different hair cutting places in my building, LOL.
I know it's early, but am I the only one impressed by Lovejoy?
I've been very impressed by his poise out there.He's 24, so he's not exactly new to pro hockey or anything, but still, no nerves playing his first NHL game.I'm very impressed.
i would be impressed too, if i could ****ing watch the ****ing game..
x2this really sucks....tsn2 keeps picking the damn Pens, one of my fav teams to watch.and the whole "wow Malkin x 2" wish i could watch that too!
I know it's early, but am I the only one impressed by Lovejoy?
I'm not a big fan of any Pens having a 6 in their number. Lovejoy (65) made a few nice plays so I'll let him slide. Fedotenko (26) is the only other on the current roster but he's ok for this game at least.Speaking of Lovejoy, what a douchey looking picture.8473933.jpg
I'm not a big fan of any Pens having a 6 in their number. Lovejoy (65) made a few nice plays so I'll let him slide. Fedotenko (26) is the only other on the current roster but he's ok for this game at least.Speaking of Lovejoy, what a douchey looking picture.8473933.jpg
The only reason he has the 65 is because it was issued to him for camp.Also... douchey? Just looks like a fun guy. Read his blog sometime, it's cool.
The only reason he has the 65 is because it was issued to him for camp.Also... douchey? Just looks like a fun guy. Read his blog sometime, it's cool.
I think you mean funboy. he's a funboy.
Sabu has looked really shaky now for 2 games in a row. Fleury can't get back soon enough, imho.
Agreed. I'm kinda surprised Sabourin played both games when they had back to back days.

Its really weird that the Penguinos are turning on Sabourin...Its clear that he is the better goalie when you look at the stats..Sabourin 13 GP 2.14 GAA .923% Save PercentageFleury 14 GP 2.86 GAA .907% Save PercentageIts clearly not Sabourin's fault

Its really weird that the Penguinos are turning on Sabourin...Its clear that he is the better goalie when you look at the stats..Sabourin 13 GP 2.14 GAA .923% Save PercentageFleury 14 GP 2.86 GAA .907% Save PercentageIts clearly not Sabourin's fault
Nobody is turning on Sabourin.He just needs some rest. He's played 4 games in 6 nights.