Pittsburgh Penguins Thread

Holy shit - I completely forgot about the 18-game losing streak. Ugh...maybe I blocked it out.Dan Focht? Kent Manderville? Jamie Pushor? Wow. I miss Rick Jackman - I thought he was one of our better offensive D-man back then, along with Tarnstrom.Man, I wish Palffy had panned out. That whole situation bothers me. If he could have stuck it out through his phantom shoulder injury, he could have been a great winger for Sid.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Hi Pittsburgh,I just wanted to say its amazing how the Pittburgh Penguins fall in love with the Leafs sloppy seconds. ThanksHal Gill joke..too soon :club:

Hi Pittsburgh,I just wanted to say its amazing how the Pittburgh Penguins fall in love with the Leafs sloppy seconds. ThanksHal Gill joke..too soon :club:
More like you fell in love with the Bruins' sloppy seconds....Gill then realized it was a bad rebound choice and moved on to a real relationship.
image001.jpgCheck out his hat.
sloppy seconds obv..That girl was probably all over Crosby earlier in the night.oh..you know Zach is gay, when he notices the HAT in the picture.. :club:

Man, this game is EXACTLY like the first game at MSG this year, which I was lucky enough to attend. 2-0 Pens lead by absolutely dominating, and then the Rangers decide to play hockey in the 3rd period and make it a game. The Pens lost the first one in a shootout, tied with 8 seconds left by Zherdev, so let's just hope they can avoid that this time.

Man, this game is EXACTLY like the first game at MSG this year, which I was lucky enough to attend. 2-0 Pens lead by absolutely dominating, and then the Rangers decide to play hockey in the 3rd period and make it a game. The Pens lost the first one in a shootout, tied with 8 seconds left by Zherdev, so let's just hope they can avoid that this time.
deja puke?
Look what I pulled from a box of O-Pee-Chee.08-09OPCTripleMaterialsPittsburgh.jpgGame-worn pieces of jersey from Crosby, Malkin and Fleury. Any of you fanboys want to buy it? :club:
I'll start the bidding...$1 BOB!Edit- Sigh. idk if our northern "neighbours" will get this.