• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

A Pitts vs Philly series will be interesting for PA.I'm not sure who I'd want to see win that match up though.The East certainly has an advantage when it comes to travel in that they don't have to travels as far as the West teams do the majority of the time, so if Pitts can sweep and with the short travel, it may benefit them if they make the Cup final.

I guess I wasn't aware of the rule, but either way, I was praying it was a goal, because, as we all saw, Malkin is awful at penalty shots, lol.I think the Pens have played very well in this game, and if they keep it up, they can hopefully get rewarded in the third.

Should be able to finish it up at home. Perhaps they just wanted Jagr to be able to say bye to the Pitts fans one more time. Plus we get to watch heads up poker championship before the game too on Sunday, so it's not too bad that NYR won.

The series being 3-1 right now is not really indicative of the way things have gone...If they hold on to the 3-0 lead in the first game, they would probably be up 3-1 or at worst 2-2...Give credit to the Penguins though as they have battled hard and had timely goals and great goaltending..From my days at Hockey Digest as contributing editor I have seen a lot of series go the wrong way...Also my brief run in with Britney Spears in the movie Crossroads has made me grow as a person and see hockey for what it really is...Dont forget to tune in to the softcorepokershow.......On XM radio channel 156....Tuesdays at 8 with my cohost Bob Tizzo

Get what done tonight?
He means they need to make sure the BBQ penguin is done before they eat tonight because they don't want to get food poisoning before the game......or correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm thrilled to see Hossa get some points up on the board, as I feel he hasn't gotten enough due for the things he does that don't get noticed in his stats. Hopefully his label of playoff disappointment is soon forgotten.

LET'S GO PENS
THey won't have to go too far now.Pitts vs Philly should be an interesting series. I hope it's not a 4 or 5 game series. I think this series deserves a full 7 games.So it looks like it'll be Pitts or Philly vs Detroit for the Cup.