Chris Moneymaker Playing Great?

I am REALLY disappointed with you guys! Where are the flames???I fried Shana in my post and very few came to her rescue. (Mark....wtf?!)In all seriousness I actually like her, she is the best/first hostess of poker, but on PAD she does seem like an afterthought. :club:

I am REALLY disappointed with you guys! Where are the flames???I fried Shana in my post and very few came to her rescue. (Mark....wtf?!)In all seriousness I actually like her, she is the best/first hostess of poker, but on PAD she does seem like an afterthought. :club:
She's OK-looking, but her "banter" is not-hot. The commentator actually said "wow, that was first-date awkward" at one point. Shana is exactly that, in this show... first-date awkward.

this is actually a great poker show...The main reason being they show all the hands..When watching WSOP or even HSP you know there is going to be flushes and straights or whatever..or else they dont show the hand if there is no action..Great show...Right up there with HSPAnd I really like Shanna....She really gets the game and is good to look at

Nobody takes you seriously anymore Scott, unless it involves you and a noose. :D
Is anyone watching Moneymaker on Poker after dark. He is absolutely playing perfect poker. He is picking off bluffs, making timely reraises and really playing mistake free poker. Has he finally learned the game? He honestly seems to have a great read on Chan. He checkraised Chan with pocket 7's on a QJ4 flop. Chan folded ace high. After last night he is the chip leader. The last 2 nights he has looked really solid in his play.
who?

I think Moneymaker has played solid in this show and i think will continue to get better. After his win in 03, i really dont think he took his game as seriously as hachem or raymer did after their wins. But i think now he is putting alot more work into his game and it seems to be paying off.