he doesnt know how to play and sucks.? hes a goofy looking bastad too. prolly a nerd in school,. picked on all time, never popular, i beat him in 7 card stud ease, named after me tho. i like to push him around in pot.

he doesnt know how to play and sucks.? hes a goofy looking bastad too. prolly a nerd in school,. picked on all time, never popular, i beat him in 7 card stud ease, named after me tho. i like to push him around in pot.
Thats why you are playing .01-.02 LHE on pokerstars and he is at the Bellagio playing 4,000-8,000..........way to be newb

I think he means "See the post above yours I beat him". But anyway ted forrest is not a bad player at all, in fact I would rate him as a good player and one of the best at 7 card stud. How can you flame a pro on a forum when he cannot defend himself and you have no proof you beat him.

World Series of Poker BraceletsYear Tournament Prize1993 $1,500 Seven Card Razz $77,4001993 $1,500 Omaha 8 or better $120,0001993 $5,000 Seven Card Stud $114,0002004 $1,500 Seven Card Stud $111,4402004 $1,500 No Limit Hold'em $300,300Where is yours?