Brewing My First Beer

My guess is that the Canadian draft will be the best tasting. Although it's stronger than you wuss Americans like to drink, so maybe you won't like it..
i see a future in politics for you my friend
Do we have these home brew kits for sale up here? It would be fun to brew my own.
you just gave me an idea for the next Toronto FCP meeting
or the internet. they might have it on the internet.
Nah, they sold out during the christmas season. I was pissed.I've been thinking about doing this for a few months, I will be soon.Slightly relevant addition to the topic:There's this place in Weymouth, MA called Union Brew Pub, They have a little foldout card they give you with 99 different beers on it, and as you drink each one they cross it off, and after you've had all 99, you get to personalize a plaque and they have all the plaques hanging in the bar. I'm sure there's gotta be similar bars like that across the country, but it's a fun/expensive way to try a bunch of different brews. Two visits and I'm up to 12 so far. It'll also be fun knowing i dropped about $500 on a bar in 6 months when I finally finish it.
There's this place in Weymouth, MA called Union Brew Pub, They have a little foldout card they give you with 99 different beers on it, and as you drink each one they cross it off, and after you've had all 99, you get to personalize a plaque and they have all the plaques hanging in the bar. I'm sure there's gotta be similar bars like that across the country, but it's a fun/expensive way to try a bunch of different brews. Two visits and I'm up to 12 so far. It'll also be fun knowing i dropped about $500 on a bar in 6 months when I finally finish it.
That's marketing genius right there.
Nah, they sold out during the christmas season. I was pissed.I've been thinking about doing this for a few months, I will be soon.Slightly relevant addition to the topic:There's this place in Weymouth, MA called Union Brew Pub, They have a little foldout card they give you with 99 different beers on it, and as you drink each one they cross it off, and after you've had all 99, you get to personalize a plaque and they have all the plaques hanging in the bar. I'm sure there's gotta be similar bars like that across the country, but it's a fun/expensive way to try a bunch of different brews. Two visits and I'm up to 12 so far. It'll also be fun knowing i dropped about $500 on a bar in 6 months when I finally finish it.
The flying saucer....I think they have like 200 beers. There are locations all over the us. This place is a must for beer lovers.The Flying Saucer

We got my father in law a Mr. Beer for Christmas one year. His first batch was naaaaaaaaaaaasty. I think he gave up after a couple of batches of skunk piss. So, uh, good luck with that. However, one of my friends has a sister who eventually got the hang of it and is brewing some decent high alcohol content stuff now.

I know that.. I have done this myself. I didn't ask how it came out.. I asked how the brewing went :club:
I actually didn't get to brew it yet. I couldn't decide what to brew, and then went out of town for the weekend. I'll keep you all up to date (because I know everyone's pretty worried about it).2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: ShakeZuma, speedz99Get out of my thread, homo.
I actually didn't get to brew it yet. I couldn't decide what to brew, and then went out of town for the weekend. I'll keep you all up to date (because I know everyone's pretty worried about it).2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: ShakeZuma, speedz99Get out of my thread, homo.
and get into my car?
brew the bears and update, beer making donk.
I actually didn't get to brew it yet. I couldn't decide what to brew, and then went out of town for the weekend.
These pretzels are making me thirsty. Vayamos.