Live Aq On A Queen High Board

hi, playing on a 200-500 buyin nl game with 5, 5 blinds. i have around 220 onthe table. A player i have tagged as good raises from UTG to 25 i think, maybe 20. A good laggish player calls from the cut-off, he has a huge stack, well over three grand.I look down at AQo on the button and make the call, and one blind who is very tight calls.FlopQ 10 X two spadesBB checks, UTG checks, CO bets 35. I call to see how the pfr act adn reevaluate on the turn, most probably pushing a safe card.BB calls, UTG raises to 100. CO calls. what do i do now.Readsthe utg player is playing well, observing the table and such. I put him on a strong hand preflop, should i fold knowing i could easily be dominated, or is pf fine? after he raises on the flop he seems very comfortable, even after a minute or two (longest I have ever thought about a hand before acting).

fold pf. You can make a better case for calling with AQs. Being OTB makes it closer, but I still fold.definitely fold to his flop raise. He has QQ+/TT and figured that the CO would bet. A tight player, the BB, has also shown interest in the hand, and this doesn't really concern UTG.

hi, playing on a 200-500 buyin nl game with 5, 5 blinds. i have around 220 onthe table. A player i have tagged as good raises from UTG to 25 i think, maybe 20. A good laggish player calls from the cut-off, he has a huge stack, well over three grand.I look down at AQo on the button and make the call, and one blind who is very tight calls.FlopQ 10 X two spadesBB checks, UTG checks, CO bets 35. I call to see how the pfr act adn reevaluate on the turn, most probably pushing a safe card.BB calls, UTG raises to 100. CO calls. what do i do now.Readsthe utg player is playing well, observing the table and such. I put him on a strong hand preflop, should i fold knowing i could easily be dominated, or is pf fine? after he raises on the flop he seems very comfortable, even after a minute or two (longest I have ever thought about a hand before acting).
Put em in. You're already almost 1/3 into this pot and you have TPTK. I'll bet anything that beats LAG at this point. If UTG is as solid as you say, he should have raised more pf with a hand that beats you here. UTG is testing your hand strength, and LAG is just doing his LAG thing (likely with a As/bottom pair for the runner runner spade draw -- he's got "chip luxury"). When you hit hands against LAGs, pay them off or take their money. That's what you're there for.
Put em in. You're already almost 1/3 into this pot and you have TPTK. I'll bet anything that beats LAG at this point. If UTG is as solid as you say, he should have raised more pf with a hand that beats you here.
He raised to 5x the BB...it's not like he minraised.We may be ahead of CO but we're way behind UTG. What hand does he raise UTG with and then checkraise this flop that we beat? KQ maybe?Also a very tight player, BB, is in this hand, and that doesn't deter UTG from raising. He doesn't have air here.
He raised to 5x the BB...it's not like he minraised.We may be ahead of CO but we're way behind UTG. What hand does he raise UTG with and then checkraise this flop that we beat? KQ maybe?Also a very tight player, BB, is in this hand, and that doesn't deter UTG from raising. He doesn't have air here.
5BB live is nada. I'd be worried if it was 10-15 BB. I wouldn't at all be surprised to see another AQ or a suited KQ or a couple spades from the villains. Or a KJ. Or a J9 spades. LAG might have q 10. That's life. It's not like the hero is stacked properly to play this game anyway. Shove and rebuy the $500.

ehh, tough call, I'd probably muck it here. I think you are behind enough of the time to justify it. even when you are ahead, you will be dodging a fair number of outs because you are almost always getting called by both players.but, in live play, I am probably just pushing all-in to the LAG's flop bet anyway. the way it played out though, I am probably folding.

thanks for the responses so farsome more info, I know I'm ahead of CO, and I'm fairly sure I'm ahead of BB, who is probably calling cos he feels he is also ahead of CO, and doesn't expect me to be calling with a legitiment hand.I didn't want to shove on CO, because I'm 90% sure he is on a draw, flush probably, so I can get away from a bad turn, or push a safe card and make him pay for his draw on the river.

didn't know if anyone cared about results or not, but UTG eventually DID show down a monster, a monster draw, AK of spades for the flush draw with a gut shot and two overs. He was called down by lag with a smaller flush draw, both unimproved. SB had a 10 and also folded.I'm not unhappy with the fold as I reckon this and pocket Jacks are the only hands he could've raised with that im ahead of after the action. Should've raised the flop I guess.

didn't know if anyone cared about results or not, but UTG eventually DID show down a monster, a monster draw, AK of spades for the flush draw with a gut shot and two overs. He was called down by lag with a smaller flush draw, both unimproved. SB had a 10 and also folded. I'm not unhappy with the fold as I reckon this and pocket Jacks are the only hands he could've raised with that im ahead of after the action. Should've raised the flop I guess.
lostlessJam the flop. If I understand correctly there is already 150 out there. You have about that behind. We called preflop, we hit, we are to short to let it go.
Always bet a flop you hit like this when SSed. You let this go and you don't have enough chips left for this game anyway.