Did I Play This Alright?

Full Tily $1/2 Limit Omaha Hi/lo 6 handedHero is in the small blind with [Ah Jh 2c Qs]ActionSeat 2 callsSeat 3 foldsSeat 4 foldsButton callsHero raisesBB calls, everyone calls ( 4 people see the flop)Flop [Qh 9h 8c] Hero checksBB checksSeat 2 checks Button betsHero raises <---- did it to isolate, maybe also represent a made straightBB folds, seat 2 folds, button callsTurn [Qh 9h 8c 7s]Hero BetsButton callsRiver [Qh 9h 8c 7s 4s] Hero betsButton callsShowdown Button shows [As Ac 3h 6d]We split, how did i play it? How would you have played it...

i do not like your checkraise on the flop one bit. you do not want to isolate, you want everybody to call.
isolation here is probably not the route i would choose here either, but it's not a terrible play.once it's been achieved, though, check the turn. any hand that called you is ahead and you're going to need to improve. he's likely not folding.
i do not like your checkraise on the flop one bit. you do not want to isolate, you want everybody to call.
agreed. i'd lead out on the flop and try to build a pot.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^first post in like a year!im learning O8 and currently suck.

Oh yes there are many fish dipping their feet into the Omaha hi/lo pool. Mostly no limit players who have become bored, they like to stalk the 2-4 and 3-6 tables at full tilt.