Another Neteller Thread.......

as a canadian ive thought about this a lot, and id be willing to help out in any way. i have neteller/firepay/epasseport if that helps, and long time accounts at most sites
Possibly a money making opportunity for you......I'm going to get drunk to think all of this over.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly a money making opportunity for you......I'm going to get drunk to think all of this over.
i wasnt thinking of it as a money making opportunity, but ill entertain any offers. i read through the disclaimer on netellers site, and it basically says that you can still do neteller peer-to-peer transfers, so it basically looks like you just have to tranfer it to a canadian player with neteller, he cashes it out, then trasnfers it to you via peertopeer on neteller, or deposits it on the other site then transfers it to you there. you lose 1% and a couple hours but thats it...let me know, im up for helping out.patrick

click2pay's on the rise.sites are adding them weekly and they're not too bad.epassporte became impossible to use. They basically refused my business.Click 2 pay wasnt easy to deposit into from my bank, I don't even know how I did it, but it's been fine for withdrawals, I got a debit card.

click2pay's on the rise.sites are adding them weekly and they're not too bad.epassporte became impossible to use. They basically refused my business.Click 2 pay wasnt easy to deposit into from my bank, I don't even know how I did it, but it's been fine for withdrawals, I got a debit card.
could be a good option..let the speculation begin!

I will suck it up and move to the motherland (Italy). You guys just wiretransfer me the money and I will deposit and transfer to whichever site you need. Then when you need to withdraw, transfer to me, I make the withdraw, then wiretransfer you the money. What would be a fair price for this??

Anybody ever tried My Citadel Wallet? Mycitadel.com I don't know much about it but they sponser the P5s podcast, so it seems they are targeting the poker population.
i've used citadel before. they're kinda a pain, but functional. everything just takes forever with them.
Anybody ever tried My Citadel Wallet? Mycitadel.com I don't know much about it but they sponser the P5s podcast, so it seems they are targeting the poker population.
not anymore, they just shut down for US gambling too
I will suck it up and move to the motherland (Italy). You guys just wiretransfer me the money and I will deposit and transfer to whichever site you need. Then when you need to withdraw, transfer to me, I make the withdraw, then wiretransfer you the money. What would be a fair price for this??
$0, my option is a lot easier/quicker/safer
Hell, they might be getting desperate enough to allow site to site. Obviously seems like helping out the competition but at some point they have to realize they are all in this together. Still doesn't fix the major problem but helps remedy it a little.I am seriously considering just saying **** it and cashing out everything. Seems pretty obvious to me now that our government has poker in its sights and isn't giving up until it is gone. They will line their pockets with money from dusk to dawn from companies that will rip off the average joe without batting an eye, but for sure poker is the devil. Find it a bit amazing we somehow find the means to take 5 steps back in this country for every 4 steps forward. The 1920's with alcohol all over again. I love old men who cheat on their wife with the 20 year old Secretary telling me how to live my life.Still amazed that the sites didn't back trucks up to the Senate offices to make sure this **** never got close to happening. Amazing.
I'm done with online until this hurricane passes.If it passes...
not anymore, they just shut down for US gambling too
Son of a *****... I also noticed in the neteller link from the other thread that they say you can't transfer from a gambling site to neteller, but I just got an email from Bodog saying"As you may already be aware, we are no longer able to process transactions from US NETeller accounts. We know that you have used this method recently to fund your account and wanted to reassure you that payouts via NETeller can still be requested and will continue to be processed to your NETeller account at this time."
Son of a *****... I also noticed in the neteller link from the other thread that they say you can't transfer from a gambling site to neteller, but I just got an email from Bodog saying"As you may already be aware, we are no longer able to process transactions from US NETeller accounts. We know that you have used this method recently to fund your account and wanted to reassure you that payouts via NETeller can still be requested and will continue to be processed to your NETeller account at this time."
i dont know how thats going to work, netellers statement clearly says you cannot cash out of gaming sites as well as depositing..

I believe the online companies will find a way for US customers to deposit and withdraw money. If US customers cannot play, there is not enough players to sustain all the sites...

I don't need to deposit, but I will want to withdraw something sometime soon.Absolute says the Click2Pay is the "perfect option for non-US based customers"Anyone that uses any other method at Absolute have any advice on who to sign up for if I'm just taking money out?
I don't need to deposit, but I will want to withdraw something sometime soon.Absolute says the Click2Pay is the "perfect option for non-US based customers"Anyone that uses any other method at Absolute have any advice on who to sign up for if I'm just taking money out?
seconded. if i cant pull with neteller off of absolute i dono what to use
I'm not sure how illegal this would be, but it is a solution. Since US neteller customers can still keep their accounts, and use them as long as it isn't for gambling; Could we :Transfer (via pokerstars, FTP , etc ) to a non-us friend (middle man), have them cashout into thier neteller account, and then transfer from thier neteller account to ours?Edit: Also, how illegal would this be?
Yes but who could you trust
I was reading the FAQ and for "Can I withdrawal my money?" it kept saying **** about the neteller card. Can US people still withdrawal via EFT to their bank accounts?
Yes.You just can't move money to and from gambling sites.Well, Americans can't.
Yes.You just can't move money to and from gambling sites.Well, Americans can't.
I heard the bank that handles netellers EFT's through ACH is no longer doing business with neteller... and that people with deposits from january 5th are still "pending" on their neteller accounts. Mine from the 11th still is...

So far looks like my only decent option is playing on Pokerstars (i play primarily cash games on Tilt) because they allow Money Order/Cashier Check deposits.Anyone else got any options for me...this whole thing is f-cked up

The fact that we're all on here talking about this is what makes everything we're talking about a moot point. 99% of people won't read about these other options, 90% of people won't try to figure anything else out, and 75% plus won't care and will move on with their lives. It's over.

You can deposit with nexum financial on fulltilt which is the same as an electronic check. They will let you withdraw straight back to your bank account this way too. On Bodog they have their own echeck service which works exactly the same way. The only problem for some may be the weekly deposit limits.