How To Lose Nearly A Grand In Less Than A Week.

Item one: Flop two sets on uncoordinated boards this week. Make both of them second set. Have top set flopped alongside both. Get it all in.Item two: Go all in and leave villain with one outer. Let him hit it. Item three: Go all in and leave villain with three outer. Let him hit it. Item two: Go all in and leave villain with four outer. Let him hit it. Item two: Go all in and leave villain with two outer. Let him hit it. I run bat.

Man, I feel your pain. I played a live $1/$2nl game last night and look down to see pocket Aces. I raise $25 pre flop and I have 2 callers (one which is a donkey). The flop comes Q 7 2 off suit. I bet $85 and one guy folds, but the donkey calls. The turn comes a 5. I go all in for my last hundred. The donkey calls and flips over A 2 off suit. The river comes a freakin 2. He hits a 2 outer on the river for all my chips. I could not believe it. That is the first time I have literally wanted to jump over the table and slap the living hell out of someone.

• 3 weeks later...

This must not have been your first bad beat at the table if you raised it to $25 preflop at a 1-2 table. I feel your pain, 1-2 is full of donks. My most recent experience at 1 2 was when my aces got cracked by K 4 offsuit. Seriously though $25 preflop? Take it easy since you know they are calling anyways

This must not have been your first bad beat at the table if you raised it to $25 preflop at a 1-2 table. I feel your pain, 1-2 is full of donks. My most recent experience at 1 2 was when my aces got cracked by K 4 offsuit. Seriously though $25 preflop? Take it easy since you know they are calling anyways
i have never playe live $1/$2 NL but a lot of people have said that is a standar raise. If you raise to $6, $8 or even like $12, they say you still get 3-5 callers everytime
i have never playe live $1/$2 NL but a lot of people have said that is a standar raise. If you raise to $6, $8 or even like $12, they say you still get 3-5 callers everytime
It's true...it's true.