Cashing Out On Full Tilt

I was wondering how the cash out through e-Checks works if anyone has done it before on FTP, since they dont allow you to choose your cash out method .??? thanks
you get the money in about 2 business days from when its approved. FTP is amazing with cashouts. as for changing your withdrawl method, it would hve to be the same as how you deposited, unless it was via creditcard in which case theyd send you a check
I was wondering how the cash out through e-Checks works if anyone has done it before on FTP, since they dont allow you to choose your cash out method .??? thanks
I opened one of those click2pay accounts and it works great. It takes merely hours to transfer money from full tilt to click2pay, then about 2-3 days to go from the click2pay account to my bank account.
I opened one of those click2pay accounts and it works great. It takes merely hours to transfer money from full tilt to click2pay, then about 2-3 days to go from the click2pay account to my bank account.
thanks i was wondering if click2pay was good. I dont trust neteller after this ****