Almost Got Cold-cocked Because Of The Krabler

So I was playing in a live tournament tonight, 18 players, $300 buy-in. I got in via a friend of a friend type thing, so I only know 2 of the players at the game. We are down to 4 players, I was third in chips. It folded to me in the SB and I moved all-in with Ks3s for about 6x the BB. BB (whom was 4th in chips with close to the same number of chips as me) imediately called and turned over AKos. Then, the following sequence of events (or close thereto) took place:Me: I've got you murdered.Him: AA or KK?Me: murdered. (I turn over my cards).Him: I have you dominated.Me: I have you murdered.Him: WTF?Me: Pinch pinch.Him: You are wierd dude.FLOP: 9x5s4x.Me: You are drawing dead.Him: Whatever.TURN: 2s.Me: (While pointing at the 2s) THERE IT IS!! (Bonus points if you can name the movie).RIVER: Ax.Me: Pinch pinch.I then as I was attempting to do something to the affect of the following:"Hold your hands in the air, and make pinchers out of them... stick your legs out, bending your knees out, and move back and forther horizontally, parallell to the table ( or, like perpendicular if you're in an end seat.. just make sure you're going back nad for horizontally) then, lift a pincher ( IE your hand) next to your face, snapping your fingers together like a Krab pinching, as you bend your head over to your left, and say "pinch" then bring your head to the right, lifting yoru right pincher next to your face, and say pinch.... repeat as nessisary, while your Krab walk back and forth,"I catch a glips of a lunging arm/fist out of my left eye and I duck/get my arms up just in time to partially block the punch. After a bit of a ruckous things eventually calmed down, I explained the Krablar, and everyone thought it was funny in retrospect (as compared to me being just a generall ***, which was the room concensous up until that point). And I ended up taking 2nd.So thank you FCP for almost getting my *** kicked tonight.

You obviously have no clue.
OBVIOUSLY...i know what the krablar is and all that crap. But this sounds like something you do in joke with some of your boys in a friendly game. Not a $300 buy-in tourney where you don't know anybody. Hell, I probably would've, not knowing the guy, swung at him too.
OBVIOUSLY...i know what the krablar is and all that crap. But this sounds like something you do in joke with some of your boys in a friendly game. Not a $300 buy-in tourney where you don't know anybody. Hell, I probably would've, not knowing the guy, swung at him too.
Things that annoy me:1. When people say "hell, I would...2. Actually, that's about it.
You probably are correct, I probably should have saved it for a home game where I know all of the players. But I don't really have a home game anymore (the host who was the only one who knew everyone outside of poker moved to Texas, and the game died), so I thought this was my one chance to use it.
Me: I've got you murdered.Him: AA or KK?Me: murdered. (I turn over my cards).Him: I have you dominated. (thinking that you don't have a clue!)Me: I have you murdered.Him: WTF? (trying to make sure that you two were looking at the same cards)Me: Pinch pinch.Him: You are weird dude.FLOP: 9x5s4x.Me: You are drawing dead.Him: Whatever. (getting ready to scoop the pot)TURN: 2s.Me: (While pointing at the 2s) THERE IT IS!! (Bonus points if you can name the movie).RIVER: Ax.Me: Pinch pinch.(and him thinking he just got cheated by the poker gods and you knew that it was coming)
I imagined you being confident at the table yelling and this is the first timed that I LMAO at the K3!
All hail the mighty Krablar !Technically though, K3s is the King Krablar....get it straight or the poker gods will curse you next game.
I didn't want overwhelm him with a discussion of K3 unsuited and K3 suited.

A true krablar player would act like he's been there before. Table the cards confidently, put a chip on top, rake the pot, and move on to the next play. Nevermind. PINCH PINCH mutha****a!!

Probably the best Krabby Patty story in awhile. I'm more of the subdued type myself. I would have given him a "pinch pinch" when I tabled it and sat back. Then a quiet krab dance when it hit. That's hilarious though, jerk actually swinging on you.

"There it is"That would be from the movie "Searching for Bobby Fischer". Any other questions? And what is my bonus?Good story btw.
And the actor who spoke that line was Larry Fishburne. Although he was going as Laurence by that time.
After a bit of a ruckous things eventually calmed down, I explained the Krablar, and everyone thought it was funny in retrospect (as compared to me being just a generall ***, which was the room concensous up until that point).
I'm almost positive that if I acted like that and then told my friends it was because of a hilarious internet forum joke they would rip off my arms and beat me with them.
And the actor who spoke that line was Larry Fishburne. Although he was going as Laurence by that time.
And the kid the movie was loosely based on? Well that would be Josh Waitzkin. I would recommend this movie to just about anyone, btw. Good acting, good story.